**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam bravo again.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
blrwkz1uo5ac.png
This will make my team so much stronger!!!! 2*s matter why? Less you wanna give me another 5* arena :-)

Comments

• NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    They can keep their measly crumbs....
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    For new players, this would be meaningful, don't just think about it from your perspective.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    For new players, this would be meaningful, don't just think about it from your perspective.

eh. That's questionable now actually. Nevertheless, FREE.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It is of value to those who want to collect every champion at every star level possible for some misguided reason. I mean people actually spent units on those unique 2* crystals they had out around the holidays if you can believe it. So this is great for those people I guess.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    (1). It is free
    (2) It is unique

However, I appreciate this much more with Stark Spiderman, Thor Ragnarok and other NEW champs. Plus, even Seatin has BPCW in his lowest possible tier of attackers. Simply put - giving away a defensive champ at 2* isn't even fun to play with.

But, I like the fact we collect another one, so I'm not complaining
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Some of us enjoy collecting. Lol. Came in handy for the Arena. ;)
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Especially, say, a 2* arena that awards a 5* ...
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Hell, I collect the ones I can from Insider as well
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I actually wanna get all those champs in 2* versions..
  • It is of value to those who want to collect every champion at every star level possible for some misguided reason. I mean people actually spent units on those unique 2* crystals they had out around the holidays if you can believe it. So this is great for those people I guess.

I don't think any of us spending time and money on a mobile video game should call someone who wants to collect 2* champions "misguided."

If you have a goal in the game, there are better and worse ways of pursuing that goal. But I don't think there is such a thing as the wrong goal.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Some people, no matter what you do will find a way to complain.

You are right, lets give everyone 5 star champs, awakened lvl 200 rank 5/65. No need to work for anything here.
  • I think it should have been killmonger they did that with Thor rag
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    They should give us at least a 3*
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    (1). It is free
    (2) It is unique

Well, ad1 - absolutely agree.
    Ad2 - unique means "all players will get it"? We dont call this issue "unique" in my country.

• OndZ wrote: »
    (1). It is free
    (2) It is unique

Well, ad1 - absolutely agree.
    Ad2 - unique means "all players will get it"? We dont call this issue "unique" in my country.

I think he meant that the champion is a new unique champion: a new addition to the list of unique champions.
  • It's for collecting purposes dude... Strong champs are to be earned.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Who says 2*s aren't relevant? I used a 2* Stark Spiderman on the last 3 chapters of 5.4 for Blade synergy until I pulled a 4* lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I enjoy collecting 2*s for collection purposes. Nice gesture for the free 2* BPCW. Of course not for normal usage, not to be placed in AW def, not for normal quest, but next year can be used for the 2* Arena, but mainly for my champs collection (including collecting 1*s, as many 2*s and almost all 3*s). I won't purposely spend few thousand units trying my luck to open crystal (in previous month's event) to try to get all the 2*s, but whenever there's a free 2* from calendar, free event, Marvel Insider rewards, etc, I welcome it. After all, it is free :)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Pretty happy about it actually. To have a rare champ at a 2* not complaining