**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA rewards. Player has been kicked.

I wanted to ask this question in main topic, but it was closed.
As name of thread speaks, 10h ago, after more than 12h when SA was ended one player has been kicked from his alliance. in regular situation he could get rewards, but he has been affected with this bug.
We know that to get rewards you need to be in alliance, but rewards has been delayed. What should this player do?
can he get rewards he earned?
write to Tech Support? won't they ignore it because of tonn of questions "where is rewards"?

Comments

• I mean, it's 10h left after rewards been given for SA. he didn't get them due to bug. he didn't get rewards due to bug, and after he has been kicked - what he should do? will Kabam compensate him his rewards?
  • Same thing happened to me and the answer is you won’t get anything. I wrote a ticket and the response was that in order to get the SA rewards, you need to be in the alliance until they are given.
  • You will not receive the rewards for the event if you left/were kicked out of the alliance prior to the event paying out. I know this is not the best situation to be in, but this is the case.
  • Just got my Summoner Advancement rewards.
  • @Kabam Miike was wondering if there was a 'GIFT' going to be given to the community for this long delay in SA rewards? thanks
  • You will not receive the rewards for the event if you left/were kicked out of the alliance prior to the event paying out. I know this is not the best situation to be in, but this is the case.

got it, thanks. i'll go and dissapoint a player.
  • on that note....anyone know the 'blackout' period for a player once they swap alliances? tia
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike if the rewards are unusually delayed people shouldn't miss out on them by being kicked or unable to wait to join a new group. Honestly if you were in the alliance when the event ends you completed the event and should get the rewards. What difference should it make when the rewards drop?