**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

blade will be nerfed. Save your 5* boiz

guys! listen to me. Blade will be nerfed. I hate to admit it, its a real pain in the ass, but its gonna happen, Rember doctor strange? he seemed so good, but he got nerfed. believe me, save you shards people!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    No. Just no.
  • Okay Grounded. Respect others opinions please.
  • No. Just no.

lol
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Nah it's spider Gwen that's getting nerfed mate she's way too op

Don't you forget about iron patriot his damage is insane
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    When will blade be nerfed? When both MD and mystics get nerfed? With all three nerfed, we are talking about the end of CoC.... So NO.

O.p. just save shards for the blade featured and stop crying it's two weeks away.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Silent nerfed. Don't tell them anything. Just nerf bleed dmg and cap overall dmg. See? Problem solved. No need to tell anyone anything.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Another cry baby who didn't got him
    Anyway you are not the first one crying on this issue
    Keep getting butthurt and cry
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Not sure if you are trolling. I do not have Blade but he will not be nerfed and I don’t want him to be. They will balance the game by introducing new champions or buffing old ones. If you can’t see the direction they are going you are short sighted.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    When you state it as fact, it ceases to be an opinion.

And I think you’re wrong. Blade was just the first of the mystic killers they have been releasing. Void and RagHulk, as well as Red Hulk and Luke buffs, are designed to kill mystics.

Agree with the sentiments of this post. Blade is the ultimate mystic killer and for a little while was head and shoulders above everyone else in that regard. Instead of chopping him off at the knees they're elevating other champs. Effectively, they are blunting mystic wars.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’m trying to decide whether to agree with you or not. Current Blade isn’t as OP as pre-12.0 SW but it very obvious that everybody is going to try for him until they get him or they’re living on the streets. He’s very unbalanced. But a lot of people have spent a lot of resources on him. Plus, as I already mentioned, he DOES NOT need the nerf as much as a certain mutant witch needed it. In my opinion, it’s a total coin flip on whether or not he’ll be nerfed
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Hope they don’t change him to the same level that Black Widow got nerfed,but I could see them at least giving rank down tickets to calm the outrage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Okay Grounded. Respect others opinions please.

I respect your opinion. I can also disagree. I can also point out the fact that the changes to DS were not the same situation at all. Then there's the fact that a Blade Nerf Post comes up almost daily, and they've said they have no plans to change him at this time.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I'll laugh if he does just to spite all the God tier fanboys who need a certain champ to win a fight

I think you miss the entire rebuttals to why he DOESN'T need a nerf so let me help you out.

The majority of the players saying he DOESN'T need a nerf implicitly state he is not o.p. and he is not the end-all, gamebreaker champ. He is simply a counter to a bunch of overpowered mechanisms. So someone like myself (that does not think he needs a nerf) is actually not a fanboy, and openly admit I am a spark fanboy and think overall he is much better (have not come across anywhere in the game where I cannot use him, debuff immune nodes are annoying, but still used him there before lol).

The majority of the players saying he DOES need a nerf are the real fanboys because they just cannot bare the fact that they do not have him and everyday that goes by it hurts them more and more <<< the usual daily thread is made. Also in relation to your statement, it is these people that think they need a certain champ to win (blade). Well, sorry kids, if your skills aren't cutting it without blade when you do finally get him you will still get smacked around by the endgame A.I.

I seriously advise you to read between the lines of someone posting about nerfing blade, then make judgement on who are the fanboys that think a specific champ is NEEDED to win.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I don't think they will nerf him. They will just release champs with specific abilities that will counter him. Killmonger seems to be a blade killer, although I don't have him to find out. They'll create nodes that will tone him down or something, but I don't think they will nerf him.
  • I dont believe that kabam will nerf another champs if you know what happen to kabam MCOC when he nerf some champions before there rate in app store are droping and they dont want to happen anymore this MCOC and transformer are the game they gain dollars and dollars
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    So you got on the forum and thought "Hmmm... I know there were about 5,000 nerf Blade posts already but most of them were shut down by the Mods. Yes there is nothing left to say on the subject but I really think we need another post about nerfing Blade." And all you've got is remember Dr. Strange?
  • He will be nerfed like I said in March or April. It’s kabams thing. Why do you think they made sure he was the last featured hero crystal. You spend all your red shards on him and nerf
    He will be nerfed like I said in March or April. It’s kabams thing. Why do you think they made sure he was the last featured hero crystal. You spend all your red shards on him and nerf

It's Kabam's thing? Other than 12.0 and glitch/exploit things like GP perma-stun, who has actually been nerfed @Richcowboy888
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Dear OP: blah blah blah
    Also @Richcowboy888 that's amazing that you predicted his nerf in March or April since he didn't come out until October.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @LeNoirFaineant I think he means he has said the nerf will be applied in March or April (after everyone uses their shards on him)
  • I doubt he'll be nerfed, maybe his synergies will but the man himself will not be changed
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I'm sorry, but with kabam closing multiple threads like this saying there are no plans to nerf him, and this type of speculation being against forum rules, why exactly did Kabam Ahab approve this discussion??????

Seriously?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Stop the damn spam