**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LF 2- 5200+ Prestige for Map 5&6

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
We are looking to make a couple replacements and need two solid and active players. We are still a new alliance having to climb back through the war tiers again. So need people who are ok with that and committed to it but keeping the main focus on AQ. If interested, add me on Line, not in game. Wont be checking this thread often enough either.

Alliance: No X-cuses
Tag: ÑøX

cv974zxhnsna.png

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Still looking. And the changes wont be made until after our war is over
    1 more
    Our war ends tomorrow and I am still looking for one person to join at that time.
    It's not so bad trying to climb back through these tiers o.0

e76klrbn84qs.jpg

Have some one who just isn't cutting it here and need to replace before we run map 6. Add me on LINE if interested
    Current map ends in less than 5 hours. Looking to replace before it's over, or we will have to wait until tomorrow to replace.
  • I’m available. Screen name is mattylou
    Mattylou wrote: »
    I’m available. Screen name is mattylou

Can ya add me on Line? irush_gt

In game chat isn't working
    Im still looking. This new war system has obviously made recruiting a pain for newer alliances