**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to know ban status

How can i know my ban status,whther i m still bamned or not.I have uninstalled the app.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Install the application again.
  • Y do u appear in Jail??
  • Do i appear in jail to u??Behind bars??
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Coz he violated tos
  • So do i appear in bars??? If i am not so the email i logged into this site is not banned.. right?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yeah my posts were non constructive it will be gone end of this month don't worry your game ban won't affect your forum account. No you don't appear in bars. It would show from your device if you were.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Your ban here has no reflection on the content ban. Reinstall the game to see if it was lifted. They usually tell you.

Oh and... stop cheating
  • In conclusion..If i am banned in game,i may or may not appear behind bars..??
  • I tried to install via apk file and lol..the enemy wasn't moving and i kept the file too long even i didn't play much.Lo and i m banned.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Azrael459 wrote: »
    In conclusion..If i am banned in game,i may or may not appear behind bars..??

The "behind bars" has to do with the forums and your activity on them.
    You are not "behind bars"
    The bars have NOTHING to do with your in-game account...they are two completely separate things.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    OP.

The way I, and many others see it. You mod once, and lifetime ban. Don’t cheat.