**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron men not regenerating

Just noticed while fighting: SIM, IM, IP all are not regenerating. Happened 4 times in a row in arena

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Against who? Video proof helps these issues
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Very possible the opponent has the assassin mastery maxed.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    Very possible the opponent has the assassin mastery maxed.

Bingo.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Wait that stops regen?

LOL why was this flagged. I was in arena fighting the iron men and they didn’t regen against me.

Honestly idfc if they get fixed or not. I don’t use them ever lmao

It depends on who you're fighting. A lot of champs reduce ability accuracy so that could be one explanation or masteries. There's a lot of ways to stop their regen.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Wait that stops regen?

LOL why was this flagged. I was in arena fighting the iron men and they didn’t regen against me.

Honestly idfc if they get fixed or not. I don’t use them ever lmao

It depends on who you're fighting. A lot of champs reduce ability accuracy so that could be one explanation or masteries. There's a lot of ways to stop their regen.

Maybe... but I don’t think so. It hasn’t been working all day any iron man type I face in arena is not regening.

Again I don’t care because I don’t use them but I was just letting the game team know

Do you have the mastery assassin?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Are they duped?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Are they duped?

Lmao that was the first thing I thought but wanted to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

Then I read his other posts...

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Assassin does lower ability accuracy.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Actually I've also experienced it to a number of times fighting with and fighting against the iron men and Ultron.

One of the times was my pheonix vs iron patriot and his regain did not trigger at all.

g9DF0rRh.jpg

I've seen it against iron man in aq when fighting with captain marvel and a few other times so it has happened before a handful of times.

Also there has been other threads about it, I don't know why some people find it so hard to believe given the state of the game.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hmm well in two different fights in master one vs iron Man and one vs iron patriot niether regained, iron man's said overload but he didn't gain health but armor and iron patriot skipped his regain and went straight to burn out.

Wasn't quite fast enough to screen shot them but saw their thresholds and those words pop up but they didn't regain.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hmm well in two different fights in master one vs iron Man and one vs iron patriot niether regained, iron man's said overload but he didn't gain health but armor and iron patriot skipped his regain and went straight to burn out.

Wasn't quite fast enough to screen shot them but saw their thresholds and those words pop up but they didn't regain.

Assassin or pacify mastery of your not using champs that can reduce ability accuracy like phoenix
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I’m not too upset about it lol. It was a great surprise against iron man on map 5 the final day and he didn’t regen ever.

Please let me know about your masteries, I am seriously curious now.