**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance

I'm 82,0000 hero rating.
I'm very active. I usually do 20,000-30,000 in SA.
I'm accessible.
Decently skilled player.
Usually grind at least 3.5-4 mil in arena every week.
If there's a champ I want I'll grind around 6-8mil in that arena.

Comments

• LouridoLourido Posts: 106
    Hey Clifford7! My Alliance is currently looking for active, competent, and mature players to join us. We’re currently doing AQ Map3x5 and AW daily (we focus on AW diversity so you still have champs to do Story/Event Quests.

If interested, please reach out to me:

In-game: Lourido!
    Line: Lourido1
    ClanHQ: Lourido#XabC
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    We recently shifted our focus to wars with the coming of the new war seasons. Will run mix map AQ usually having at least 2 map 5s and Wars as much as theybare available. Add me on LINE: philbilly42
  • JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    Join Kalimdor alliance. We also use LINE if you got it. Map 2 and 3, needing more active people to be map 3 consistent. AW when available.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Can you post your profile thanks
  • Clifford, were a rebuilding alliance. read post to see if its a fit. Good Luck https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/post/discussion/alliance-recruitment
  • Bigmoe03Bigmoe03 Posts: 19
    c2nraltmh1ul.png
    Bigmoe03 is my id if ur interested