**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adding 4-star rank up gems to Uncollected

DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
As we transition to 5-stars and 6-stars, it quickly becomes harder to use rare materials on the lower rarity champions...

Since the Uncollected difficulty opens up the opportunity to earn 5-star and 6-star champs would Kabam be willing to consider adding 4-star rank up gems as rewards on those monthly quests ?

This will allow players to save their t4cc resources for higher rarity champions, while ranking up 4-stars easily and testing them out... I for one would love to see this happen

Comments

• Or they could simply add more catalysts for you to choose who to use them on. A rank up gem contains a lot of materials worth and is too much for the eq to contain as of right now in my opinion
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Random rank up gems for uncollected please, or as a AW reward. Those AW crystals are depressing!!!
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Joeswimmer wrote: »
    Or they could simply add more catalysts for you to choose who to use them on. A rank up gem contains a lot of materials worth and is too much for the eq to contain as of right now in my opinion

Ya, I guess I am asking for a lot... However when the player has a solid 5-star roster, I dont think that 4-star rank up offers too much value besides allowing to rank up and play around with a 4-star version before investing in 5s.. A natural progression from ranking up and testing 3-star versions before investing in 4s

Ideally it doesn't feel right spending regular rank up material on 4-stars these days
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited February 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Random rank up gems for uncollected please, or as a AW reward. Those AW crystals are depressing!!!

This would work too... That AW crystals really need some work...So do the loyalty crystals lol

The reason I suggested it as a reward on Uncollected difficulty was because those 4-star rank up gems were offers as rewards for completing Act 5 (and Uncollected) once people have Act 5 completed, they will very likely have shifted their attention to 5-star rosters, making 4-stars less desirable to use rank up material on