**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does liquid courage reduce the regen efficiency

I run 3/3 recovery and 3/3 will power since I run 3/3 liquid courage and I do not run deep wounds. My question is for champs that can regen does having liquid courage reduce the efficiency of the healing. For example my 5/50 sig 99 blade, when I go to regen health it seems to regen slower then what I've seen on other YouTube videos. There also seems to be a slight hesitation at the beginging of the regen. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Poison reduces healing by 30%. It's reduced further if your opponent has despair
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    @GbSarkar is that poison inflicted or just all poison?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    All poisons
    Thanks, Ill be dropping it when the next monthly event quest begins.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited February 2018
    I gave up willpower and the suicide masteries altogether, and enjoy the fights a lot more. I can spam my specials as much as I want, and my champs aren't so..."squishy". Once you get into the higher levels of play it can become a significant liability to have them too. You'll find a lot more heal block and reversed healing from cursed nodes.
    I did reset my masteries and after watching Seantn's free to play live stream of 5.3-5.4 I ended up doing the same. Just have 5.4.5-.6 left for intimal completion.