**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does liquid courage reduce the regen efficiency

I run 3/3 recovery and 3/3 will power since I run 3/3 liquid courage and I do not run deep wounds. My question is for champs that can regen does having liquid courage reduce the efficiency of the healing. For example my 5/50 sig 99 blade, when I go to regen health it seems to regen slower then what I've seen on other YouTube videos. There also seems to be a slight hesitation at the beginging of the regen. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Poison reduces healing by 30%. It's reduced further if your opponent has despair
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    @GbSarkar is that poison inflicted or just all poison?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    All poisons
    Thanks, Ill be dropping it when the next monthly event quest begins.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited February 2018
    I gave up willpower and the suicide masteries altogether, and enjoy the fights a lot more. I can spam my specials as much as I want, and my champs aren't so..."squishy". Once you get into the higher levels of play it can become a significant liability to have them too. You'll find a lot more heal block and reversed healing from cursed nodes.
    I did reset my masteries and after watching Seantn's free to play live stream of 5.3-5.4 I ended up doing the same. Just have 5.4.5-.6 left for intimal completion.