**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Punisher Basic

Will OG Punisher be available as a basic in a few months like other featured champions? The community needs to know as this will effect cut offs.

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Why wouldnt it be bc if its true and he doesnt arrive as basic in few mons...they will have a surprise in store for them
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Like what? They changed the basic schedule and put Venom in place of Joe Fixit. What exactly is your plan?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    All featured are basics in a few months. They only delayed joe fixit to add venom for story mode. They said joe fixit will be put back in schedule after venom and probably another story centric champ.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    they will put joe fixit as basic instead of OG Punisher then everyone will say we have been kabammed like always
  • ImpulseImpulse Posts: 7
    Bam. Please answer this simple question. Y/N ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Impulse wrote: »
    Bam. Please answer this simple question. Y/N ?

What question?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Stara99 wrote: »
    All featured are basics in a few months. They only delayed joe fixit to add venom for story mode. They said joe fixit will be put back in schedule after venom and probably another story centric champ.

When did they say Joe Fixit would be back as a basic champ? I only remember reading he and SIM were replaced.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I bet they will put Joe Fixit as the basic when Punisher's time comes around.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

Just talked to the team, and while I can't make any promises, we don't have any plans at this time to make Punisher come back around as the Basic Champion.

Since the Memory Lane crystal will also not replace a basic champion in the arena, that means that a new Featured champion arena will run alongside with a "new" basic champion, starting with Gwenpool.
    So since punisher will not be a basic champion, the arenas will be back at the current format after Carnage be the basic champion ... right?
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I'm not happy about that decision but I understand why you are doing it.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Further questions on this Arena;
    -If a player has Punisher at 99 for the 3 and 4-star versions, will he be giving a Max Signature Crystal? I expect it's a no, keeping with how he works, but I'm just making sure since this is a unique Arena situation.

-Will there be a Punisher Featured Hero Crystal offered during this Arena?

-Is there any news on a 5-star Punisher being added?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Hey All,

Just talked to the team, and while I can't make any promises, we don't have any plans at this time to make Punisher come back around as the Basic Champion.

Can you talk to the team again and ask them when they expect to have he game performing at an optimal level and stop crashing? Thanks Miike!
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Lol
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sounds like SIM will be taking his place