**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I haven't received or saw addressed yet on their side.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    I mean you are merging threads continuously about aq rewards but refrain from making any sort of update. People just want answer. And I think that we deserve that much.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Nope. there is zero activity based on this from kabam or the mods. I mean there is that one activity about merging all such threads but that's about it. :/
  • Sjr38Sjr38 Posts: 16
    Is there no one that works weekends? This is ridiculous. Missing all kinds of rank rewards....smfh
  • Haven't gotten mine
  • Nothing here either
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sjr38 wrote: »
    Is there no one that works weekends? This is ridiculous. Missing all kinds of rank rewards....smfh

Apparently someone works on the weekends, because someone is merging the threads but doesn’t feel the need to take a moment to post in here telling us anything.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    The complete lack of a response from Kabam indicates they are just accepting that there will be constant major problems with this game.
    Distribution of rewards is fundamental to the entire game and they screw it up for every major event now.
    I’m sure they are used to being called morons by now but that label fits them really well.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Going on 11 hours since the threads were merged and the mods remain silent. And almost 15+ hours since rewards should have been rolled out.

Compensation should be considered at the 12 hour mark of no response from Kabam. Some of us are waiting on those rewards to rank up some champions.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Nope. Nothing
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Nothing here. Going on 24hrs after
  • Chuckylo85Chuckylo85 Posts: 7
    Still waiting
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    There is a larger thread than this already made for aq rewards. 4 pages with 0 response from Kabam
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    They release 6* champs and at the same time stop distributing rewards that most players need to meet the new challenge.
    Nice.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing here either, and no official response from them about it either besides the typical kabam response of we're going to merge or close your thread now and ignore you and hope you and the issue go away because we don't care about either.
  • Jackster1983Jackster1983 Posts: 12
    And what will be the present, gift? It has been a while that we gotham something for al the problematiek the last weeks
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    Yep still waiting over here for the rewards also. Fixing to get all the members of the alliance to drop tickets on them. It's getting a little out of hand now. It be nice to see a response saying they are working on it.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    Well, had to sell a ton of expiring iso due to still not getting the aq rank rewards to rank up my stark enhanced to rank 5... but seems like these delays on rank rewards for week long or nearly week long events is just getting longer and longer..
  • Sjr38Sjr38 Posts: 16
    Hey everyone, apologies for the delayed response and for the delay in the AQ rewards paying out. We're still looking into this issue and working on getting you all their rewards as soon as possible. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.

still?! This was brought to your attention....YESTERDAY! And this is the first communication? You guys are incompetent.
  • Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 75
    There is 11.5 hours left in the level up event. Will we get these rewards before it ends? I personally need the basic fragments to rank/level up my stark spidey to rank 5. I’m going to miss out on all the extra rewards from the event if these rewards are not distributed soon
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    @Kabam Zibiit in what world is your response to the situation even remotely good enough? We know nothing more now than we did before you posted. You guys have been doing this for 3 years, this has to be the only job in existence where incompetence doesn't get you fired
  • SO has there been any response at all to this. AQ REWARDS STILL ARE NOT IN. a whole day after
This discussion has been closed.