**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• MaseoneMaseone Posts: 4
    edited February 2018
    Wie lange braucht ihr den noch dafür
  • Still no AQ rewards and I haven't got arena rank rewards yet as well... I put up over 3.5m in GG Arena... What is going on..
  • My alliance did not receive aq rewards in 24hrs can you please fix this
  • So we didn’t get our last AQ rank rewards. This is the second time in a week and following not getting SA rewards until Friday these late rewards are making players angry.
  • Nao recebi recompesa AQ tinovo...
  • GG awards are not out yet... the other arenas have been paid out
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    We also did not get our aq rank rewards. My game id is golanshu and my alliance name is royal Warriors. We also faced this issue at the time of sa
  • No sense ... Kabam not pay your players ...
    Kabam don't have catalists, money, nothing, nothing .... kkkkkkkkkkkk ... absolute unreal
  • Kabam está de sacanagem ou sem recursos para pagar ... kkkkkkkkk ... disseram que atualizariam o status, mas estão se fazendo de mortos ... devem estar pulando Carnaval esses trolhas !!!! rsrs
  • Blaze929Blaze929 Posts: 9
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto
    Is there any one of you that can give us an update as to why we still haven’t received our rewards and will there be compensation for the lack of being able to do current events and lack of doing anything revolved around our rewards and thus being the numerous time we have been screwed over by a *glitch/bug* and lack of attention to this problem?
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    I feel like with each of these issues, Kabam just tries to fix the specific instance of the problem instead of fixing it at the root so it doesn't keep happening. It would be great if the problem could be fixed well enough to not have a new issue every week. Thanks
  • I have been waiting on these rank rewards for some time now, I have a t2a that is going to expire in my stash and I need these t4b frags to r4 blade before a t2a expires!!!!
    Typical
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I have been waiting on these rank rewards for some time now, I have a t2a that is going to expire in my stash and I need these t4b frags to r4 blade before a t2a expires!!!!

I would be taking a screenshot of that in case you need to try and claim it back from support.
  • WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    No comments!!! Abusive!!!! Kabam it's playing with us.
  • SlamojamaSlamojama Posts: 14
    Now Arena rewards are delayed.. Like how do you guys still have jobs?
  • Still haven’t received mine!
    This whole situation is very reminiscent of 12.0. The game feels fundamentally broken and it's looking like if they don't do something about it on a large scale, there's gonna be a 12.0 style boycott on their hands
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    still haven't get mine yet.. been more than 24hrs already??
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Still no rewards p74zzeoiexy1.png
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Still no rewards
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    KABAM, Where's our SA rewards?

already 3 days still don't get it.
    All of my Alliance still don't receive the rewards.
  • Kohlin wrote: »
    No rewards till now . Now i work in IT field nd i ll tell one thing.when product gives repeated problems ,its time to get on product team/ developer nerves and fix it. And in IT yes Mon - Fri is working but there is a time of urgency nd every person who works in IT knows. Plus i have only 1 thing to say about customer service. PATHETIC.

THANK YOU

Wait you got the rewards for aq?
  • No AQ rewards and now no AW rewards. Remind me why we bother with these parts of the game again? At least SA showed up a day late.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    No AQ rewards and now no AW rewards. Remind me why we bother with these parts of the game again? At least SA showed up a day late.

strange, I still don't have AQ rewards but my AW rewards came in shortly after the war ended.
This discussion has been closed.