**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance

KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a new alliance. The ideal alliance would be one that recognizes real life comes first, but when it comes to the game it's team over self. I'd like an alliance that enjoys having fun, but is still competitive enough to do wars multiple times a week and at least one map 5.

As for me, I'm uncollected, have seven 5/50s, and 11 4/40s. My top attackers include hyperion, doctor voodoo, spark, iceman, ans starlord. I'm working on a 5* GR but I need those damn class catalysts. I made a few stupid $5 purchases in this game before finding out phcs are a joke (yeah, I know). Since then I'm ftp, and was happy to beat the collector without having to open the wallet.

If I seem like a good fit, please let me know. IGN: Kestrelle

wayafrjtaxdb.png

Comments

• VindixVindix Posts: 41
    We are a Fun and Active alliance currently performing clean up of non active and lower ranked players.
    Currently doing 55533, and AW all week.
    We use Line
    If you think you'll fit well with us contact me on Line - Vindix77
    Alliance name HYSS
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for a new alliance. The ideal alliance would be one that recognizes real life comes first, but when it comes to the game it's team over self. I'd like an alliance that enjoys having fun, but is still competitive enough to do wars multiple times a week and at least one map 5.

As for me, I'm uncollected, have seven 5/50s, and 11 4/40s. My top attackers include hyperion, doctor voodoo, spark, iceman, ans starlord. I'm working on a 5* GR but I need those damn class catalysts. I made a few stupid $5 purchases in this game before finding out phcs are a joke (yeah, I know). Since then I'm ftp, and was happy to beat the collector without having to open the wallet.

If I seem like a good fit, please let me know. IGN: Kestrelle

wayafrjtaxdb.png

Join justice 4 all. U will fit right in
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    @Kestrelle I have an alliance that I feel would be a great fit for you. Do you have line? If you do my ID is zestynoodles
    We can talk if you're interested 😉
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Added you let me know