**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey Kabaam...

Can you PLEASE explain to me how I can use 42,000 units on featured crystals and not pull a single 5 star, yet from from the 5 star crystal I just pulled my 6th Iron Patriot? No one is that unlucky...

About to lose a whale...

Comments

• CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Kabam thanks you for your generous donation. Hope you enjoy your 3*s.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    As long as there are people like you that throw that much into this game they will continue to get away with it.... they cheated the system so they don't have to release crystal odds, like we don't already know it's less that 1%. Hit them in their wallet not in the forums which will get deleted by vydious and give you a warning because he's too new to know not everything deserves a strike.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Why didn’t you stop after one Odín? Come on you can’t blame them for your over spending.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Can you PLEASE explain to me how I can use 42,000 units on featured crystals and not pull a single 5 star

Yeah that's easy. You only have a 1 in 40 chance to get a 5 star from a Grandmaster featured crystal. Opening 140 of them doesn't automatically mean you will get 1. By opening 140 of them you had about a 97.2% chance of getting a 5 star, and you just happened to roll that 2.8% chance of not getting one. That's like a 1 in 35 chance of happening. Not unusual at all.

They might be losing a whale, but they sure won't be losing someone who understands probability.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    42,000 units. Good lord.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    So let’s put aside for a minute how much money that is to many of us. The fact that you can spend that much on a video game (mobile or otherwise) without getting anything even remotely useful to a large percentage of players is completely crazy. Honestly, a few hundred in any game should guarantee pulling the “top prize”. This game economy is extremely broken.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    because this game has the worst drop rates for good stuff i have ever seen, that is why i don't buy those or anything else like them lol, nor waste extra shards on features after pulling IP and Antman from feature 5 stars lol. It's a waste, just save up your shards and every once in a blue moon you might get a good pull. If the whales keep buying up all the garbage, the garbage will always stay.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Those are 140 crystals. You should have formed at least two 4 star crystals. That's... something... I guess...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Can you PLEASE explain to me how I can use 42,000 units on featured crystals and not pull a single 5 star, yet from from the 5 star crystal I just pulled my 6th Iron Patriot? No one is that unlucky...

About to lose a whale...

Well it seems at least 1 person is that unlucky
  • Why are we still waiting for our AQ rewards?? Rediciulos, been a damn week!!