**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for players over 300K prestige.

Comments

• MattScott wrote: »
    There was a typo guys. Relax. He meant 30,000 prestige k? Not 300,000 prestige obviously.

That is what is so funny. It is the reason so many people here & on reddit & on the Line app are laughing about this post... 30k prestige is NOT a thing!!! The highest prestige in the game is under 8k. 300k is ridiculous but so is 30k!!! And no OP you cannot just make up your own definition for something that already exists and expect people to just roll with it.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »
    There was a typo guys. Relax. He meant 30,000 prestige k? Not 300,000 prestige obviously.

That is what is so funny. It is the reason so many people here & on reddit & on the Line app are laughing about this post... 30k prestige is NOT a thing!!! The highest prestige in the game is under 8k. 300k is ridiculous but so is 30k!!! And no OP you cannot just make up your own definition for something that already exists and expect people to just roll with it.

You missed my sarcasm :/
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    When you hear someone only recruiting 30k+ prestige players... 😂😂😂
    ho26rmuqbik9.jpg
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sociopath warning!

Dude, just admit you have no clue wtf you're even talking about and own your mistake.

Take this opportunity to learn and not look like an absolute fool when you recruit.

And I have 600K+ rating, and I'm telling you rating isn't important. It means nothing.

Dude, I just explained why rating is important for people like you who have no clue wtf you're even talking about. Show me a player who has a high rating that is a less than desirable player to have in an alliance? So according to you players with a high rating says nothing about the quality of player they are? And it says nothing about benefitting the others in the alliance with SA rewards? Sociopath warning lol? Says the guy who hides his profile? Ok buddy. When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that.

1) You can literally have a 200K rating with nothing but 1, 2 and 3*s.

2) I've seen and played with many highly rated players that apparently play the game with their wang because there is no way you're that bad if you're using 2 hands.

3) Rating means nothing. You continue to dig a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Prestige = #1 recruiting number based system
    PI = #2 because it gives insight into masteries
    Number of champs = #3 because it shows your versatility in other facets of the game
    Rating = a distant #4 because it means nothing

4) There is no such thing as simplified prestige. You can't just make something up and call it a thing.

Edit:

My profile - IGN |Zzyzx|

0bfoc4xres2k.jpg
  • SBNSBN Posts: 11
    Haha it was supposed to say 30K for prestige lol. Damn auto correct.

r2d9n62kkyoc.gif

• DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    " When people realize they are wrong they have to resort to name calling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Remember that."
    -Scoobers40 2018

Quite the insightful quote my friend. It sounds as if it refers to yourself 😂
    @Scoobers40
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.

No it's not.

You can have suicide masteries along with **** champs and break 30K PI with 5 champs. You're not even talking about rating anymore... You're talking about PI.

You can quickmatch 100 times and have a PvP streak of 100 without ever entering an arena.

You are clueless about this game.
    Assuming a similar rate of progression this guy is ONLY asking for your top 5 champs to be max 7/75 8 Star champs.

Oh and a 30 win pvp streak.
  • ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34
    Give him a break guys.
    Surprised this thread hasn't been shutdown yet lol

Don’t think he has found his recruit yet.
    ImranAzhar wrote: »
    Give him a break guys.

Why? Have you read what he's been saying?
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    edited February 2018
    i think no one told him that prestige simply cannot be obtained via ingame profile or the top 5 champs....
    MattScott wrote: »
    Queqquee wrote: »
    i think no one told him that prestige simply cannot be obtained via ingame profile or the top 5 champs....

Yeah but simplified prestige can. If you multiply by quest fights won, then divide by the total pvp win streak

You forgot to square it by total number of champs. Don't you know anything?
  • @Scoobers40 rahog2lhbkid.jpg
    This image sums up your stupidity
    ImranAzhar wrote: »
    Give him a break guys.

He's your officer isn't he?
  • Surprised this thread hasn't been shutdown yet lol

No please don't shut this thread down yet lol
    Taking bets on how much longer this thread stays open.
  • BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    This is hilarious.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    edited February 2018

No it's not.

You can have suicide masteries along with **** champs and break 30K PI with 5 champs. You're not even talking about rating anymore... You're talking about PI.

You can quickmatch 100 times and have a PvP streak of 100 without ever entering an arena.

Then why doesn't everyone quick match and have over a 100 pvp win streak??? According to your logic everyone should have enough at least a 100 pvp win streak if it was so easy.

No it's not.

Then why doesn't everyone quick match and have over a 100 pvp win streak??? According to your logic everyone should have enough at least a 100 pvp win streak if it was so easy.

Because no one cares about a PvP win streak... except for 30K simplified prestige players, of course.
    zero7 wrote: »
    OP, if your forum name is the same as your in ign, you are a good player with 26 aw mvps. that’s really respectable, and that’s one of the more useful stats to know whether someone you recruit will contribute well to the alliance (at least in terms of aw/aq). pvp streak does not mean much about contribution in those game modes, but a high pvp streak would suggest a player grinds a lot and world contribute to alliance events, like perfect series and alliance arena events. total base hero rating would mean the player has a well-established roster, nothing more. prestige is a huge metric to suggest whether a player will elevate the level of points earned in aq, because the points attainable in aq is based on avg player prestige in an alliance. but a prestige of 30k isn’t a thing. as people have said, competitive alliances have prestige 5-7k. the absolute top alliances only accept players around 7k. i see what you mean about simplifying to 30k, because any player can easily add the rating of their top 5 champs, which takes masteries (and temporary boosts) into account. that’s probably why people don’t calculate it that way, because masteries and boosts are variables that may change. but prestige is a more concrete measurement, thus a common way for players to advertise themselves to alliances and alliances advertise themselves to players. that’s why it’s confusing to read your post about 30k prestige. i don’t know of anyone who refers to prestige that way. your alliance mates might do that, but you will reach more potential recruits by using the term in the traditional way. sorry for the long post, but most people reading this just aren’t on the same page. fwiw, based on your profile, i think you know the game well. i just think you are using a term in a way that most readers interpret differently.

Friend defense alert. Friend defense alert.
This discussion has been closed.