**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Help 5 second for each one

When an Android user ask for help in any Arena it should wait about 5 seconds after tapping for each champion, until a few months ago it was not like that

I tryed more devices,

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    If you are an android user, then there is no need to push that button. Is a waste of time.
    It always took like 1/2 seconds to do that, while iOs users only wait half a second
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It is not just android, same issue on iOS.
  • chemical_90schemical_90s Posts: 18
    the wait time sucks for asking help. so i just started ignoring the help button. i guess there are a lot of ios users in my ally to ask help, everyone gets their loyalty so i dont have to worry.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    No help means less loyalty points for the other members of the Alliance and then after many fights in arena I have to scroll down to search for usable champions and this is also annoying
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I have to say, I stopped clicking. They're aware of the issue. Until there is a fix for it, I jut stopped clicking. I'm sure it will be resolved sometime. What I find helps is if I click through after my Round. That way I don't lose patience in the middle of my Grind.
    still bugged on 13.1
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Why not have a help all button would cut down pain
    Or even better automatic help request