**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection problems

Hi I've been playing mcoc for 4years now and still this new 17.0 update my connection on my game keeping crashing and lagging every time in aw aq and events ..please i need it sorted...help please...
I have an LG iphone

Comments

• DaddyzoomDaddyzoom Posts: 21
    Also im with sky wifi and i don't use wifi though my phone i just use my broadband wifi at home i have 2 phones and tables and itsdoing the same on them all i have tryed them all.plus i phone my sky up and its not on there side, i have reinstalled the game on both phones ive unplug my box for wifi to reset it all and is still doing it, then i got in touch with kabam and they said the no about it and are working on the problem. ..
  • Hi @Daddyzoom ! Sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem too. Don't worry though - our team is already looking into the issue.

To help keep the forum more organized, please post on the discussion we already have here. This will also help our team by having all the information in one place!
This discussion has been closed.