**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Michael B jordan type challenge giving 5* awekaning gem

Come on kabam, i know you give this challenge every 3 monthes according to my last 4 quest calculation, and since you have concluded act5 i think its time to give challenges which gives 5* awekaning gem and respective rewards to high end players. Act 6 wont be coming this year anyway so why not give talented summoner a chance for worthy rewards fitting there efforts.

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I would totally love a 5* “awekning” gem!.....what ever that is o.o
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Better on sale then nothing
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Come on kabam, give us the hardest fights possible for a time limited event giving 5* awekaning gem, it is about time
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Lightvayne wrote: »

You dont deserve it if you done even know what it is
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Terrible idea. Go do LOL. It will be a while before they introduce special quests with 5* gems
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah there’s enough to get in game
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Come on kabam, i know you give this challenge every 3 monthes according to my last 4 quest calculation, and since you have concluded act5 i think its time to give challenges which gives 5* awekaning gem and respective rewards to high end players. Act 6 wont be coming this year anyway so why not give talented summoner a chance for worthy rewards fitting there efforts.

By "calculation," do you mean calendar?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Lightvayne wrote: »

Elmer Fudd: "One day wabbit, there will come awekaning..."
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't mind the suggestion to include a Gem. Can't hurt to ask. Just thought I would point out that there's no indication that Act 6 won't be coming this year.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Act 6 is very likely happening this year. Will be announced to start around May, but a few days before that update they will postpone it because of bugs. Then they will release it because of pressure, then bunnies will die for a while. And they usually do an Act every year finishing at the end of every calendar year. No reason to believe they will not release act 6 in 2018.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    To put this in comparison LoL give a 5*class awakening gem for a first run. What ever else awards them needs to be similarly as hard (but hopefully a bit shorter) if they do a challenge one. I like the difficulties as they are but i would love to see a short once a month insane difficulty quest. Uncollected isnt really like that. It does need to to be something skill based and designed to need a variety if champs. Not just blade or ss. Like boss rush but with LoL health and difficulty.