**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Are any of the characters from the comics and movies coming to the game?

Will COC add any of these characters in the near future? I remember asking way back, when asking for Venom, that he would be cosmic. And thank you, he is. Now I'm hoping I'm not the only one who wants to see these characters arrive in COC:

Singularity (from A-Force) - Cosmic
Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) - Mystic
Miss America (America Chavez) - Cosmic

And I saw that you brought Erik Killmonger to the game with his Golden Jaguar suit. What about Black Panther? I've seen from the trailers he gets a new suit from his sister. Is that suit coming to the game? I think it would be ridiculous to bring a new champion for him in the game, since the Civil War version basically has the kinetic energy trick that the suit in the upcoming movie has. Why not just redesign and rename him in the next update? And perhaps update him to be bleed immune, since that suit is supposed to be bulletproof!

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I would like to see Ghost Rider(Robbie Reyes)
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I don't want MCoC to become like Future Fight. Too many versions of the same Hero, not to mention less prominent versions, would ruin the game's sense of variety. I was super-dissapointed with the Magneto Marvel Now, since he is barely different from the original except an extra ability. THe same applies to Cyclops.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don't want MCoC to become like Future Fight. Too many versions of the same Hero, not to mention less prominent versions, would ruin the game's sense of variety. I was super-dissapointed with the Magneto Marvel Now, since he is barely different from the original except an extra ability. THe same applies to Cyclops.

Seconded. FF is okay, but they have a thousand of the exact same character. They also want to add champs that people have heard of (so not singularity), and we already know what they are releasing: Bishop, Sabertooth, Sentinel, Corvus Glaive, and Proxima Midnight. Maybe Infinity Gauntlet Thanos as well. Stuff that is relevant to the MCU and other marvel films
  • Options
    LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21
    I get what you guys are saying. I'm not asking for another version of Black Panther. It's a pity he has to keep the Civil War suit, because the suit I've seen from the movies looks great.

And since Runaways has been released recently, it would be great to see them added to the game. Especially Nico, Karolina, Molly, Chase and Gert (with Old Lace).
  • Options
    I've always dreamed of a Bobby Drake v Johnny Storm fight on here.....
  • Options
    LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21

Seconded. FF is okay, but they have a thousand of the exact same character. They also want to add champs that people have heard of (so not singularity), and we already know what they are releasing: Bishop, Sabertooth, Sentinel, Corvus Glaive, and Proxima Midnight. Maybe Infinity Gauntlet Thanos as well. Stuff that is relevant to the MCU and other marvel films

With regards to what you said about Singularity, what about Taskmaster? He's not in the MCU, so not everyone knows who he is. Same with Superior Iron Man and Joe Fixit.