**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Serum Science bugged [pics with evidence included]

I paid to max this mastery exclusively for Rag Hulk, he’s a great champ and has amazing abilities for war. Love him!

Nobody uses any class masteries anymore except MD because it's basically a consensus by the community that they're all worthless.

Surely Serum Science has use now since we've had some great science champs recently. Well it's either terrible and I would really like some clarification or it's broken and needs fixing. I'm really hoping it's the latter because I just dropped 4500 units on it.

So the Dorm pics are against a war boss node so he has True Strike, which ignores all armor/evasion/resistance and since Serum is a resistance I would accept that it doesn't work against that node. But I have fought Dormammus on other nodes and even though ALL his normal attacks (and most certainly his specials as well) are energy based, maxed Science Serum appeared to do nothing.

Either way here are pics of Magik and her limbo examples. I made it easy for you guys. It doesn't get more straightforward then this.

Maxed Science Serum is 960 energy resist, that's substantial. Yet with Face Me active (provided my math is correct) and recovery maxed I was regenerating 80.5-81% health per tic, which is on the money for Face Me with max recovery. So 960 energy resist literally did nothing at all. I have obviously respec'd my masteries since it's worthless.

Please fix the mastery.qbm3geug9b39.jpeg
d9e14qcwjtu1.jpeg
tludd2ktchdw.jpeg
57331yb85jq9.jpeg

Comments

• MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Agreed. I had Pure Skill maxed too, RIP. That hasn't been addressed for almost a year. I still want to do my part and bring this to their attention so at least they have clear evidence of a current problem.

Also I'm using an iPhone 8 Plus wi-fi and data both, most current iOS and MCOC version.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The relevant part of the post isn't even evidence of the mastery being bugged nor broken. The resist takes the damage off the top and you heal relative to the damage taken. If you want to do an actual test that might show something, you need to test against a static target with and without serum science.

“Maxed Science Serum is 960 energy resist, that's substantial. Yet with Face Me active (provided my math is correct) and recovery maxed I was regenerating 80.5-81% health per tic, which is on the money for Face Me with max recovery. So 960 energy resist literally did nothing at all. I have obviously respec'd my masteries since it's worthless.”

The majority of your post is irrelevant to a possible bug as are the replies, you're not doing yourselves any favors not being concise and on topic.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Wouldn’t the energy resistance make it do less. But you regen less the same amount? Seems like the syrum would work. But just not well with face me!
    @CoatHang3r

Yea that makes sense. Good call. I’ll do that.
  • Looking at the pics...limbo is hardly doing 349 damage...in war I see limbo doing 1k damage...so defenitely the serum has reduced the limbo damage
    Yea I figured this out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction @CoatHang3r

A mod can close this thread I did some mastery experimentation and got all the info I need.