**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's better unduped?

Just recently pulled a 4* Scarlet Witch and yesterday I got a 4* Dormammu. Currently they're both at R1. Which one is better unduped/who should I upgrade first?

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Dormamu he is way better unduped
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SW isn’t duped? Definitely Dormammu
  • Okay thanks
  • I disagree, SW is the most OP character in-game and doesnt need to be awoken for that.

How's that?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I disagree, SW is the most OP character in-game and doesnt need to be awoken for that.

Yes she does. She doesn’t need to be awakened to be GOOD but she does need it to kick ass and take names
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Witch is practically useless till awakened. Arena would be her only purpose
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I disagree, SW is the most OP character in-game and doesnt need to be awoken for that.

Do you even game bro? She has absolutely no use unawakened.
  • Looks like I'll just upgrade Dorm. Thanks
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I loved my SW so much that I actually R5/50 her despite undupped - BUT DO NOT FOLLOW ME this way .... haha, this is NOT making sense but too bad my love towards her is unconditional LOL ....

In all seriousness, I had enough T4cc to R5 two 4* Mystic, so I decided to R5 both the undupped SW (but I saved up enough gems to sig99 her, BUT I'm not using my 4* awakening gem on her) as well as the dupped Magik.

Took me a long 2 months wait till she is dupped from crystal, and right away Sig99 her. She is still powerful before the dupped (but not awesome and not kicking all asses), but now at Sig99 she is super awesome and kicking each and every butts..... I do have a dupped 4* Dormammu at R4 as well, and like him too.

For your case, if you would like to make sense, certainly Dormammu :)
  • Makes sense. I'll upgrade Dorm first but I'm certainly upgrading SW too. If I dupe her she'll probably get a rank 5.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    dorms by far