**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

June 2nd Android Log In Compensation - Error

Per @Kabam Miike post in reference to this is states players affected were to receive 40 Stamina Refills, however I only received 20. Please advise as I will not claim them to show what I was issued. Thanks!

Comments

• JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    H36iszq9dlolo.png
    Here is the proof
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    same here
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    That's strange I was locked out of arena for 10 hours and I've not been given anything ?
    That's strange I was locked out of arena for 10 hours and I've not been given anything ?

Yeah like this is a very usefull compensation
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I got the same.
    Just claim them now and wait until they give another 30/40
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    I got nothing aswell...
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I'm not even gonna claim this insult of a comp.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    You can send mine to whoever wants it, I want nothing from you.
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    edited June 2017
    Looks like Android 'We couldn't care less about you' week.
  • Ugh, that was my mistake. It is indeed 20. I'm going to update that posting. Sorry about that guys.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    I got nothing! Do I send a support email?
    Ugh, that was my mistake. It is indeed 20. I'm going to update that posting. Sorry about that guys.

Thanks for the compensation Kind Sir...I mean They are not just pixels to you they cost for u to give a proper compensation
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    I got 40 units.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    i got. nothing as. well im 100% android user. n thjs is a bs package.. 1 generic awakening gem would have been better
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ugh, that was my mistake. It is indeed 20. I'm going to update that posting. Sorry about that guys.

Thanks for the compensation Kind Sir...I mean They are not just pixels to you they cost for u to give a proper compensation
    By that logic you also lost nothing but pixels. Enjoy pixels for pixels.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike I got only 40 units for the calendar, but yet I hit rank rewards for both basic and featured champ arena. What's going on?
  • STShorty wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I got only 40 units for the calendar, but yet I hit rank rewards for both basic and featured champ arena. What's going on?

We're still sending out the messages. We said that it should be out by the end of the day.
  • DiscoDecksDiscoDecks Posts: 24
    Lol 1 of my alli is an apple user and he has got them cant even hand them out too the right people
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

By that logic you also lost nothing but pixels. Enjoy pixels for pixels.

Thats where u wrong i Bought pixels With REAL MONEY AND TIME
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    DiscoDecks wrote: »
    Lol 1 of my alli is an apple user and he has got them cant even hand them out too the right people

If someone logged on to his account from an Android device...
  • Razer20Razer20 Posts: 2
    joking kaboom? 11 days for that crappy ****?
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    They gave this **** compensation for june 2nd shutdown. We already had so many arena boosts and they gave us more, only to see them get expired. **** YOU KABAM!!
    They gave this **** compensation for june 2nd shutdown. We already had so many arena boosts and they gave us more, only to see them get expired. **** YOU KABAM!!

The only good arena boosts have is u use them for item use literraly thats how i use them
  • TheGoddessNyxTheGoddessNyx Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike
    I feel this is a package focusing on a small section of what people couldn't do during that downtime, but beside the point. Can something be done about either how long we can hold onto these refills before the expire or how many we can hold? We grinding for Voodoo cause he was and is a very popular useful champion. The champs coming up less so bar Hyperion. I know me personally I would like to hold onto these for an Arena that catches my eye to a similar amount of excitement as Voodoo. With Vulture, Spiderman Homecoming, Thor 2 so Potentially Hela or Heimdall. those would all be really great ones I would like to grind for instead o f having to settle for a champ many don't want.
  • UndeadUndead Posts: 27
    So now I have a ton of stamina refills that expire in 13 days! So much for arena of my choice!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what's about being locked locked out of aq\aw an the game in general, this is really bad an shows you have 0 respect for your android client base. Plus you say we can use them on another champ but they will expire in 14dsys which is no good,
    Undead wrote: »
    So now I have a ton of stamina refills that expire in 13 days! So much for arena of my choice!

They must have been joking when they said an arena of our choice
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    What's even more insulating is that to get the full benefits from the boost's we will have to use our units to refresh as they are nowhere near enough stamina refills. Very shortsighted, but hey iOS gets a tiny issue with the button an presto a 3rd arena.

Also where is the gift to say we're sorry this happened in the first place, 10hrs we were locked out if the game, basically the whole day in the UK.
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    What's even more insulating is that to get the full benefits from the boost's we will have to use our units to refresh as they are nowhere near enough stamina refills. Very shortsighted, but hey iOS gets a tiny issue with the button an presto a 3rd arena.

Also where is the gift to say we're sorry this happened in the first place, 10hrs we were locked out if the game, basically the whole day in the UK.

No biggy just buy an odin pack or better yet buy 2 odin packs to have enough units for the next time the game crashes for 10 hours on hyperion arena
  • Haven't received the compensation yet either. Android user here