**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New ROL

When CoC began, there were only 4 acts, 4* were as tough as they came, and Realm of Legends was unbeatable.

Fast forward. BrutalDLX beat ROL, Act 4 and 5* Heroes arrived, and so Kabam decided it was time for something bigger.

The Labyrinth of Legends.

Now, in present day, The Labyrinth has beaten an uncountable no. of times, Act 5 has concluded, and 6* Heroes are here.

I believe the time has come for a new unbeatable challenge. A legend quest filled with 6* opponents. All with PLs higher than 300k.

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I agree its time for a new one.
    They can keep the same champ/map layout, just activate sp3 and add nodes (debuff immune or safe guard)
    Hours of fun, tired of beating same old RoL for pots!
    Cheers!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Cosmos of Legends. All enemies have Prey on the Weak, Bane, +200% Power Gain, Mesmerize, Outlast, Starburst, Arc Overload 2.0 and your champs have permanent Agility debuffs. Sounds fun!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Realm
    Only
    For
    Legend
    Making
    Actions
    ONLY!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    ...and a gate at the beginning of the map that checks the limit on your credit cards
  • Like before if u beat LoL u rewarded a 5* clasic ultron ihope that next time the next quest will rewarded a 6* collector and generic awakening
  • I agree, new very hard events would be great, not money grabbing unit events but actual really hard events skilled players don’t have to use 10k units to beat
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    How about they make it where you have to hit each champ 1 million times for them to lose 1% health?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't done 100% yet, just one path, but I'm going to do it. Saving units so that no $ is involved. I certainly hope that there will be a 6* version.