**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo's soul barb l2 not working [Resolved]

acid21acid21 Posts: 22
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the update mordo's soul barb seems to have been significantly reduced. Here is some screen shots of my r5 5* Mordo. over 8000 before the update and just over 500 after the update.

vjjv47dsx5c2.png
4zigcvxhsjrx.png
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• acid21 wrote: »
    After the update mordo's soul barb seems to have been significantly reduced. Here is some screen shots of my r5 5* Mordo. over 8000 before the update and just over 500 after the update.

vjjv47dsx5c2.png
    4zigcvxhsjrx.png

The Mordo on the first picture has a different number under him.

• acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    edited January 2018
    AgentTeal wrote: »
    acid21 wrote: »

vjjv47dsx5c2.png
    4zigcvxhsjrx.png

The Mordo on the first picture has a different number under him.

the team is different. that in no way effects soul barb.

• Ok, srry
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I thought something was up with mordo as well.
  • Can confirm SP2 is broken. It is dealing between 8-13 damage per tick for each buff.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    100% issue with soul barb.
  • Don't bring him to the trial expecting it to work against overload
    Soul barb barely put a dent against KG
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    edited February 2018
    It's working as intended.

Look at his fury and armor buffs now. They have the passive effect border. So now they don't count to soul barb, or spirit venom, or ronins atk increase.

We just got kabamed
  • Thanks for the report! Our team is looking into this now.
  • It's working as intended.

Look at his fury and armor buffs now. They have the passive effect border. So now they don't count to soul barb, or spirit venom, or ronins atk increase.

We just got kabamed

Not quite. If you look at the first screenshot that was also posted in this thread, you can see that the same border exists there.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    edited February 2018
    It's working as intended.

We just got kabamed

Not quite. If you look at the first screenshot that was also posted in this thread, you can see that the same border exists there.

So did you guys bait and switch? Or did you guys screw up the update?

Which is it?

And more importantly, when is it going to be working as intended?
  • It's working as intended.

We just got kabamed

So did you guys bait and switch? Or did you guys screw up the update?

Which is it?

And more importantly, when is it going to be working as intended?

Like I just said, we're looking into this right now. If there is an issue with Mordo's Soul Barb (like it seems there is), we'll work on a fix.
  • Yes, my apologies for jumping on the kabam bash wagon. I was wrong about the borders and after a couple of play throughs with my mordo, it does make MD proc and there is a small trickle of dmg so the barb is working. Just not like it did.

Sorry for jumping to conclusions without all the facts.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I have a 5 star Mordo at Rank 2 and he used to deal 150 damage per a buff and now he is doing half of that damage
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Lol don’t worry @UndeadProphet seems like this also will take the same quick turnaround as marvels sp2
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    @Kabam Miike did this get solved? I don't use Mordo to attack much so I haven't dived in the scenario. Should the thread be closed?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    KwAmOn wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike did this get solved? I don't use Mordo to attack much so I haven't dived in the scenario. Should the thread be closed?
    Im Think it is ben fix Els peppel wuld stil be one this trecifret
  • edited August 2018
    KwAmOn wrote: »

Yes! This was resolved shortly after 17.0. I'll close the thread now.
This discussion has been closed.