**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up first?

TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I rank up first? Both are 4*, rank 4 and duped. Right now I only have enough materials to rank up one of them.

Who to rank up first? 21 votes

Doctor Voodoo
47%
HULK_BREAKVision_41zero7SpiritOfVengeanceRevan0607GeneralDCAKTEKElitehunterSevSynTheRealmKeeper 10 votes
Iceman
52%
Spity68buffajrSpeedbumpAnonymous346SuperSam57D_Ace_71Cloud99999BahamutTheHoodedDormammuLOИEWOLFSirius111 11 votes

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    What are your goals/priorities?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Doctor Voodoo
    Doctor Voodoo will be more effective between the 2. You can use Iceman even if he's not that high of Power Rating.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    What do you need? Immunities and a little more damage? Or Power Control and insane utility?
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    any other options
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    Well I participate more in AQ than AW in my alliance. I guess I just want to rank my heroes up and help my alliance out in whatever way I can. Don’t really have any major end goals here.

To be honest, I don’t have another immunity character that’s 4 or 5* and it’s the same with a power control character too. So both would be very helpful lol. Just wanted to ask the community who they felt was more important.

I also have an unduped Stark Spidey, duped Mordo and Electra who I can rank up as well (all 4*).
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Iceman
    Iceman mate... Iceman..