**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Five Star Rulk?

I have recently pulled a Five star Rulk. i know he has been buffed, but how good is he really?

Comments

• JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    He walks right through mephisto. Attack buff, Poison and incinerate immune with regen. Pretty damn good.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    He is a beast now that he has been buffed
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Wow, thanks guys. I knew he was better, but not that much better.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's really good now. Hard to say demi God or what but he's much improved. A little situational but really shines against mystics, great for longer fights regardless of class. His resistance helps with chip damage. I've been using him quite a bit in act 5.4. Not sure if he's r4 worthy but really close. Only science champ I like better is Void. I know others love Quake but I like Rulk and Void better. I've always like Rulk though but he wasn't quite good enough to rank up. He moves very well to me. Wish I would have pulled him as a 6*. Congrats on the pull. His dupe definitely helps but isn't needed unless going against Mephisto kind of deal.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Took my unduped to r3, he's a beast against mystics and energy based champs. They really did a good job on him, he may replace my sig 99 4* in aq, not sure though, still love that smash