**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Mutant Champ?

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Who is the best mutant chap out of these options?

Best Mutant Champ? 60 votes

Cable
0%
Nightcrawler
0%
Rogue
11%
Alfa_PigeonBosko888670Garlando001My_SuperiorMattScottHeidanzesstroyerr 7 votes
Psylocke
0%
Magneto (red)
3%
NinjaversusbearScion_ville07 2 votes
Archangel
26%
Teflonscoundrelphillgreenbeyonder8421Ravenrob_33TeddersGNASTYBM670DeliSuperSam57KenshioDjBabuStagedear85berleezyTheRealmKeeperLandonPotatoGamerNightwing03x 16 votes
Deadpool
0%
Cyclops (both)
1%
Elitehunter 1 vote
Iceman
40%
DaMunkdanielmathDrOctavius2_2noObiETendersquadDanicb94Vision_41Superman69RikuremaExcelsior1316FrodoT_BagginsDmack976637Palito_DiazJohnyzerohydrogohardvinniegainzAKTEKDrewbe14TurbulentUrFaceshchong2 24 votes
Wolverine/ X23
16%
BigMoSIlverProfessorJets44Solrac_2JC_TurtleAddictHalfMANAbdelhakim007Hobbyhmnpunjabpolice1985 10 votes

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Archangel
    I would have gone with Iceman as well as he is very useful. It's just that Archangel is a force of destruction.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    cable or nightcrawler
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I believe Iceman and AA got the vote for the $0.99 crystal a couple of months ago.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman stands alone
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    How about I take away both of them. Then who will be the best?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Wolverine/ X23
    My favorite class! Wolvie for AQ and AA and Iceman for AW. All three are great for normal questing too. I really like Rogue too--vastly underappreciated.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Archangel
    AA saves so much time on boring quests.

edit: without AA and iceman, I would take X23.
  • Iceman
    AA would have been my pick but bleed immune champions seriously lower his effectiveness. He's still amazing but because of that I'll have to say iceman.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman for the win...one of the best champs in the game regardless of the class.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited February 2018
    Archangel
    we always have 3 or 5 champs in our team , so AA and other part of the team for bleed poison problem