**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What will be the cutoff for hyperion?

I'm thinking about 6.5 mil since android guys got a lotta boosts and refills
What r ur thoughts ppl?

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Probably higher
  • Dont stop...only way to guarantee..if your at 6.5 and have more time continue to do more...trust me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm predicting 5.8-6.1 Round 1.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Cut off Will b higher as they gave stamina refil and arena boosts. Probably 7 mil
    Well, you would think so, but the number of Refills and Boosts are not enough to catapult the Results that high. Many will use them to have a good head start. Also, the cutoff is determined by a percentage based on the number of people who qualify, and every score between the highest and lowest qualifying. I don't predict it having much of an effect outside of a couple hundred thousand, max. All it will do is allow people to reach goal faster.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    What do u think will be cutoff for Punisher
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Spirit wrote: »
    What do u think will be cutoff for Punisher

3 star that is
    edited June 2017
    Well, I'd say 1.2-1.3. Not totally clear on that one. Most people have him. I could even see it under 1.2.
    Make no mistake hyperion will cross voodoo 1st time
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Don't underestimate. People in my alliance expected voodoo to be around 5m, but he ended up being 5.9m. Same thing here, you'd think he would be 6 or 6.5m, but heck you never know, and it could be up to 7.5m
    I did 2nd voodoo 6.7 mil in 286 streak in 2 days. 1st day did not.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Don't underestimate. People in my alliance expected voodoo to be around 5m, but he ended up being 5.9m. Same thing here, you'd think he would be 6 or 6.5m, but heck you never know, and it could be up to 7.5m

Voodoo was also affected by the blackout. I predicted 5.2-5.4, but I changed it to predict higher afterwards. 7.5 may be a bit high. Would be a safe number to aim for, though. Of course, one never knows for sure.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Hyperion should be 10m. Just do it!!
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Hyperion should be 10m. Just do it!!

Might as well kill me lol
  • xxVINMANxxxxVINMANxx Posts: 23
    The day Basics start goin for 7.5 mil is the day I take a break from the game. That's a bit too much grinding for me.
    I'm thinking Hyperion will go for less than 6 mil....hopefully.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Voodoo was also affected by the blackout. I predicted 5.2-5.4, but I changed it to predict higher afterwards. 7.5 may be a bit high. Would be a safe number to aim for, though. Of course, one never knows for sure.
    xxVINMANxx wrote: »
    The day Basics start goin for 7.5 mil is the day I take a break from the game. That's a bit too much grinding for me.
    I'm thinking Hyperion will go for less than 6 mil....hopefully.

Lol don't worry, it's an exaggerated answer, but you get the point. :P
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I got Voodoo the first round. Did milestones the second to help everyone else. The more people do milestones or
    just into Rank Rewards, the lower the cut off gets since it's percentage of the players that compete in the arena...

• ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    guys incase you didnt hear punisher will no longer be second during the hyperion arena the second prize fighter will be a mystery champ
    Artorias wrote: »
    guys incase you didnt hear punisher will no longer be second during the hyperion arena the second prize fighter will be a mystery champ

Doubtful. Weekly Hero Announcement says The Punisher, and no other Announcement exists.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★

Punisher will still be featured. He just won't return down the road as a basic arena champ.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Can you stop? Just stop.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    6/15 Feature Punisher w Hyperion Basic R1
    6/19 Feature Punisher w Hyperion Basic R2

6/22 Feature Punisher 2099 w CW or WS Basic R1
    6/26 Feature Punisher 2099 w CW or WS Basic R2

6/29 Feature CW or WS w Howard Duck Basic R1
    7/3 Feature CW or WS w Howard Duck Basic R2

My guess for the final 2 arenas of June for Round 1 so you decide who you think will be with Punisher 2099??
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    A lot of guys are talking highly about Hyperion regarding Act 5, chapter 2. Maybe that will have some impact. Also there are almost no cosmics worth ranking up to r5, so I guess a lot of guys have some spare cosmic T4c. Me and my alliance teammate have 6 lol
    I'll take CW for $1000, Alex.
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    Do you think the Punisher arena being free will draw anyone away from Hyperion?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think it will draw away some players that can't get a punisher but I have no idea how many hat will be
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Probably about 6-7 mil.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I'll take CW for $1000, Alex.

For Feature Arena with Howard or Basic with Punisher 2099 lol
    Can't see it hitting 7.