**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Skill Champ

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Who is the best skill champ of these options?

Best Skill Champ 72 votes

Punisher
2%
Whododo872Alfa_Pigeon 2 votes
Karnak
1%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote
Elektra
13%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaAakashDarkZenadqqedfyvrSungjStark78AlfaJmanbaldyBeerowsHalfMAN 10 votes
Black Panther (both)
4%
RaganatorIrakliSsjAkatsuki 3 votes
Thor (Ragnarok)
12%
Cablexyphr3Savio444colbyscipio987Ajjohnsbb8berleezySpidey99IronDanyal_39FrostGiantLord 9 votes
Crossbones
18%
Haji_SaabkeysareDrenlin420samTom3579Hzorishchong2Hunter44BahamutLOИEWOLFMrmarvel123lewiscallanblazingskyx27 13 votes
Hawkeye
31%
RetroRocksAce_03Jets44DuMonUSakkbanF4k3_GaM3rBpn88855ApacheSolrac_2Thefist801haunted_memoryThe1_NuclearOnionBarryAllen2694SuperSam57Nemesis666JoeswimmerDingalosilverseraphPeterQuillBaccaBossMC 23 votes
Daredevil (both)
4%
HotCarlosMrmarvel123Jayzee 3 votes
Agent Venom
1%
javedahmed56 1 vote
Black Widow
9%
Bosko888670Jwallace25beyonder8421nIHSEANLogangronckiStagedear85Hi_I_am_Justin 7 votes

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    is this a best of the rest poll with no gwen pool or blade?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Elektra
    is this a best of the rest poll with no gwen pool or blade?

I think so.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Black Panther (both)
    They're not comparable. BPOG is a top bleeder especially w deep wounds. CW is mediocre.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Blade
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Crossbones
    If they are all unduped then I vote Crossbones or maybe even Hawkeye. If duped then probably Daredevil or Black Widow.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Kingpin and taskmaster are also missing not that i'd likely vote for either of them but Thor Ragnarok is still a couple weeks from being added fully and he is a part of this poll whilst Kingpin is in the game fully and isn't in the poll? I understand Gwenpool and Blade being absent if this is not to deduce God tiers. Would also separate Daredevil's and Black Panther's as the classics of both are far superior.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Punisher
    Punisher is just too much fun to play, and his damage is actually really good. Additionally, cheat death can save lives