**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix the dueling system!!!

STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I really feel we are taking steps backwards when it comes to duels. Duel skirmish is already tedious enough with what it is but before when completing duels we you go back to the search page, but now we go back to the main home page. So now we just took several steps backwards to making this more efficient. It was already a pain to have to keep typing the name and going back through the whole process to keep on setting up the duel now we have added a couple more steps to the process. Please fix it.

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Dude, most people only duel to complete the duel skirmish event. They want to duel the same guy, the duel target, up to 10 times. So it’s not fine.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    trampchamp wrote: »
    how about something as simple as a "rematch" button

This has been suggested about as many times as "NERF MAGIK!", yet they still haven't added something this obvious.

Kabam, just take a page out of Arena matches, where you can just go to the next fight vs going back to the point page, and add "Rematch" button.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My alliance doesn’t even do duels. Phc shards aren’t worth the time it takes to do duels
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    My alliance doesn’t even do duels. Phc shards aren’t worth the time it takes to do duels

Agreed.. Duel Skirmish Event rewards should be worked on. Even I don't like playing duel just to get those phc that gives you 2* champs which is not required now.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    STShorty wrote: »
    I really feel we are taking steps backwards when it comes to duels. Duel skirmish is already tedious enough with what it is but before when completing duels we you go back to the search page, but now we go back to the main home page. So now we just took several steps backwards to making this more efficient. It was already a pain to have to keep typing the name and going back through the whole process to keep on setting up the duel now we have added a couple more steps to the process. Please fix it.

Use copy/paste and you don't have to type the name ever.
    There's a reason that the bots on line put the duel targets name as a single line. (yeah I know, not everyone uses line) Worst case, type it out once then copy it.
    And I agree it is a little annoying that out of nowhere it started going back to the main page instead of the search screen, but its only a couple more taps

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »

There's a reason that the bots on line put the duel targets name as a single line. (yeah I know, not everyone uses line) Worst case, type it out once then copy it.
    And I agree it is a little annoying that out of nowhere it started going back to the main page instead of the search screen, but its only a couple more taps

A rematch button is definitely better than that
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    After I am done with the duel The game goes automatically to the main screen. So there is only couple of clicks and copy and paste to make it faster
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67

Agreed. The duel event feels out-dated, maybe needs a revamp, like points earned for the total prestige of the champs you have beaten over a 24 hour period through duels as an alliance, with some more enticing rewards.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Stewman wrote: »

A rematch button is definitely better than that

Hitting one button (rematch) instead of clicking multiple times using copy and paste is in fact easier. You are correct.

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They reworked how you could search for someone a while back, back then they couldn’t add a rematch button. At some point they’ll probably be able to and do so, but I doubt they’ll look at it again for a long time. On top of that, I’d rather have them rework the daily alliance events they have all together, all of them feel really outdated and apart from when they run in the cycle, they haven’t been changed since they where first introduced.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    This is just more of an inconvenience, I would rather they work on fixing bugs.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I have suggested in the suggestions section to have a "Would you like to Duel "PlayerName" again?" option after the fight. Cannot for the life of me think of a reason to not have this option.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Kabam does not care. They have little to no interest in quality of life improvements for the players. It's the same reason they don't bother to improve the help system. This stuff isn't even on their radar.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Agreed.. Duel Skirmish Event rewards should be worked on. Even I don't like playing duel just to get those phc that gives you 2* champs which is not required now.

What are talking about? You didn't use that 2* BPCW in Uncollected quest this month? Kabam said they were giving us a powerful champ!