**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Donation Mess Up - Please Help

When attempting to donate 100,000 gold to my alliance's treasury; I by accident donated 100,000 loyalty. Prior to the mess up I was a couple weeks away from being able to purchase the 5* Unstoppable Colossus.
I have sent an email to Kabam support Sunday morning, Monday morning and this morning; all with no response.

So I figured I'd come here, maybe a moderator can help me; or if anyone knows a way to detract the donation; that would be wonderful.

IGN: BigBlue807
Alliance: [-Bg3-] Band of Brothers

Comments

• Unlucky :D
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    It’s your fault, no one will return you anything
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Next2Hell wrote: »
    It’s your fault, no one will return you anything

Sadly this is true. An alliance member had this happened in the past.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    I'd still submit a ticket. Maybe it won't fall on deaf ears and they will reset it for you.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    At least it's only 100k loyalty.

Be back with you soon, doesn't take long to save
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Submit a ticket.... just make sure you put the correct section and detail wat happened....
    I know everyone gives kabam support a hard time but from my experience it must be people only telling half a story.... or not giving kabam full info.
    On 3 seperate occasions across 2 accounts i have mistakenly converted units instead of donating gold/loyalty.....
    On each occasion i have submitted a ticket.... and had the issue resolved.... donation reveresed and units returned....
    May take a few days bt it will get sorted....
    edited February 2018
    der1y4500plq.jpeg
    c0qzlbbilc9n.jpeg
    hawwec170rxk.jpeg
    qvfrypsaohlr.jpeg
    d1jryq2uxgcm.jpeg
  • TheDemon wrote: »
    I'd still submit a ticket. Maybe it won't fall on deaf ears and they will reset it for you.

It is a crapshoot but since you didn't spend the resources you just donated them to your alliance maybe they can do something about that.

Conversely, if they can't, you're free from donating loyalty to your alliance for a few months at least, so as long as they don't kick you out you should eventually get that loyalty back. A couple of months more watiing for unstoppable colossus is not the end of the world.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Just take a screen shot and tell your alliance that you aren’t donating loyalty for a while.
  • BigBlue807 wrote: »
    When attempting to donate 100,000 gold to my alliance's treasury; I by accident donated 100,000 loyalty. Prior to the mess up I was a couple weeks away from being able to purchase the 5* Unstoppable Colossus.
    I have sent an email to Kabam support Sunday morning, Monday morning and this morning; all with no response.

So I figured I'd come here, maybe a moderator can help me; or if anyone knows a way to detract the donation; that would be wonderful.

IGN: BigBlue807
    Alliance: [-Bg3-] Band of Brothers

Hi!

If you submitted a ticket correctly you will have received an email with a ticket number. Please be patient with the team as they investigate the issue and get back to you as soon as is possible.
This discussion has been closed.