**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade in the 5* Basic crystal??

Just wondering if it’s a glitch or Blade is actually in the crystal now?

kne75s1pibtp.png

Comments

• Yes he is.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Worth. Opening rn
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    Or wait until his featured next week with a higher chance
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Yeah I pulled Old Man Logan and Hyperion, so I'm happy. Thought about gambling the extra 5k on the featured but meh, more chances to dup someone else if I didn't pull Blade
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Has anyone seen Blade? I'm looking to do some opening but, I dunno, am I worried this would be one of those "we totally didn't add the guy to the crystal SORRY" bugs waiting to happen
  • @jaylerd the chance to pull him is super low. Anyone who really wants him shouldn't waste their time on these and will open featureds.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Joeswimmer wrote: »
    @jaylerd the chance to pull him is super low. Anyone who really wants him shouldn't waste their time on these and will open featureds.

Oh, I know it's low, I just wanna make sure he's IN the crystal at all. I have no hopes.
  • I just pulled him from the 5* basic
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    CheweeNutz wrote: »
    I just pulled him from the 5* basic

Post a PIC to make us feel better?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    DANCFC wrote: »
    Has anyone seen Blade in a 4* reel?
    Just opened FIVE 4* crystals and didn't see him once in the reel...
    Screenshot please!

The reel is decoration and completely meaningless. The pictures that go by do not reflect every single available champ in the crystal.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @CpcBoyboy Why did you not just wait for next thursday?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    yea dude you could have went for his featured but you got some good champs out of your pulls
  • A guy in my alliance got blade today
  • 1gmxxd1fhjb3.png
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=RtrpeK6RsQ4

tried 20 5* no blade.. i know chance is very poor 1% .... but...well... tried 341++ gmc for blade no 5* blade neither.. damn it...

If you had that many shards, why wouldn't you just wait a week for his featured? The chance of a basic pull is terrible.
  • CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    tried 20 5* no blade.. i know chance is very poor 1% .... but...well... tried 341++ gmc for blade no 5* blade neither.. damn it...

If you were really trying for Blade specifically, that was not a very good strategy. There are 80+ champions in the basic crystal now. The odds of getting Blade after 20 basic crystal pulls is only about 20%.

That's ironically the odds of getting Blade in ONE featured crystal pull. Nothing is certain, but 20 crystals is 200k shards is thirteen tries for Blade with the featured crystal. The odds of pulling Blade at least once in thirteen pulls is 95%.
  • LoraxxxxLoraxxxx Posts: 25
    Would i get the week suspension if i went to that 3rd party site to pick up the 5* duped level 200 blade that all the others went to? They said that they haven’t been penalized, but if i was, it would be worth it seeing he is the only true god-level character.