**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Basic Schedule Changing

CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
Hey Kabam,

The super reliable Basic Schedule is changing. I like the idea of getting more new 4 star champs sooner, so I'm not complaining. I would just like to know why the change and is this a one-time thing or is the whole Basic Schedule changing?

Usually an announcement is made when the schedule is deviated from, so please let us know whats going on!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about 5* crystals?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Are you talking about 5* crystals?

No, the Basic Arena. Instead of Electro it is Thor Rags, which is very early for him.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Think it's more the fact that Thor (Rag) was not scheduled for this week. Doc Oct is supposed to come out first, among others, such as Kingpin, Medusa, etc.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I've never seen a "official" schedule. They have been following when champs were released but I don't anything was ever set in stone. Trucos posts schedules they get from data mining but that's the closest I've seen so far.
    True, it is not official, but it is still one of the more reliable thing Kabam does, so just having it up and changed with no announcement is weird.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm not complaining, I like it better when they pair a couple different desirable champs at the same time. It tends to drop the cutoffs for both instead of everyone piling into one.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    A champions first rerun as basic IS actually a set schedule, it's a certain number of weeks from their release date.

Thor Rags was supposed to be May 17th, so this is a deviation from that schedule.

Seems perfectly fair to ask Kabam if this is a "one-off" or if they are changing their routine.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    My main question may seem stupid but how will this impact the rotation? Will Thor Ragnarok come around again when he was scheduled in June I think it was
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    This is weird and annoying. I was looking forward to a week off from grinding basics between goblin and ock, now I need to do thor too....
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The best theory I’ve seen around is it is because of the movie being released for download and on DVD. I’m sure the Marvel PR folks went to Kabam and asked them politely to do this.