**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where's my Arenas?

My arenas gone. Why?406rklyhf48y.jpeg

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    That's too funny... lmao
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Jinbei wrote: »
    My arenas gone. Why?406rklyhf48y.jpeg

Try restarting. Probably just a visual glitch that will fix itself.
  • I already restarted. I also deleted game and downloaded again. Still same. Weird! Anyone had this problem?
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    I already restarted. I also deleted game and downloaded again. Still same. Weird! Anyone had this problem?

Never. You might have to submit a ticket in game.
  • Maybe @Kabam Miike can explain!
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    lol
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Bump
  • GulukGuluk Posts: 9
    I have the same error. What is happening? Support says like 8 types of differents errors and possibilties of this...so they have not a trully idea...
    Is this a general issue? Any date to fix this please?
    Thanks
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought arenas were only for those who are in an alliance. I remember reading that in the messages you get when the game is loading.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought arenas were only for those who are in an alliance. I remember reading that in the messages you get when the game is loading.

That’s for allince arenas something that has been gone for a very long time
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

I remember and miss those. Well it was just a thought since the op does not seem to be in an alliance in that pic.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    mi030u348sph.png

What exactly are we supposed to be seeing here?

He's been asking for help recruiting in other threads. He doesn't really seem to understand how the forum worked.
    Sirnoob wrote: »

I remember and miss those. Well it was just a thought since the op does not seem to be in an alliance in that pic.

I actually am allianceless right now. Instead of the forced logging in for war and aq I now only log in when I actually have time and grind arena.
    You can play Arenas anyway that you have not an alliance.
    Anyone more had this problem?
    Please, @Kabam Miike can u help us?
  • Me too and I send a ticket to support 3 days ago but no reaction from kabams site
    Then it seems a general issue...
  • Still missing Arenas :(
    Me too...please Can someone help us with some decent info? Response on the support tickets are very poor...and o dont understand whats happening.
    @Kabam Loto ? Do u know about this?
  • Looks like an arena ban
    edited February 2018
    Really? Why the (edited by mod)? Must be an error. How do u know this?
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • JinbeiJinbei Posts: 6
    edited February 2018
    Is that really Arena Ban? How? Why? I never used third party software, never shared my account info to anyone, never used mod app! Why my Arenas gone?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Is that really Arena Ban? How? Why? I never used third party software, never shared my account info to anyone, never used mod app! Why my Arenas gone?

Did you use an arena bot to boost your points?

Either way the forums will not get the issue resolved for you. You will have to submit a ticket in the game since this seems to be an isolated incident.
    In the tickets, they said its a general error...
  • Hi all,

Please contact our support team by clicking the "Support" link in game for any questions related to your account and access to game modes. Please take a look at this post here for more information. We don't discuss actions taken on individual accounts on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.