**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anybody got a wakandan crystal yet?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I only got 1 and got a 4 star Captain America w2 lucky me.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    i got the wakandan crystal twice on my smurf on medium difficulty last week, black widow and cap og 3 stars only i believe though.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    1 on day 7 haven't opened it tho
  • I got one on hard mode. Pulled a 3* one space before a 4* killmonger.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Got my first today. Crystal stopped to a 4* Killmonger, then suddenly moved to a don't even remember 3* :/:s
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I did the hard difficulty once and got a wakanda crystal which gave me a 3 star storm added her to my collection and today i did expert and got my 2nd and got a new 4 star classic cap
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I've done the challenge all days, and 3 times on the infiniti and got no cristal..
    All of the days and only 3 of those cristals were opened in my aliance.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I have 2
  • 0 so far
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Nope but someone in my alliance got 2 in the first 3 or 4 days I think.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I got one today... it was a 3 star Falcon.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Pulled 5 so far; four three stars, one four star.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    3* OG trash, I mean Cap, OG CAP
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I’ve done expert everyday no crystal here get a 5* sig stone every time which I think is better then some 3* that crystal will give me
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    i did the expert trials every day and never got the wakandan crystal... so annoyed
    did the same thing happen to you all?

Honestly, I'm unhappy with the crystal. The drop rate is quite low. I have so far gotten 2 of the crystals and have only gotten 3 stars. Also all the champs in crystal are bad except maybe killmonger and even then he ain't great. For something that's so rare, it has very poor drops.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    only from doing lower difficulties on my smurf,twice last week.
  • I got 2 yesterday 1 from expert and 1 from normal, and both times i got a 4 star champion. I guess my luck is gone for the rest of my time playing this game
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    got my first ever from expert infinity trial the other day pulled 3star hulk
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Got my 2nd one after doing Infinite Master.

My 1st one was after doing last week's Infinite Master.

I am detecting a pattern... :/
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited February 2018
    i did the expert trials every day and never got the wakandan crystal... so annoyed

Honestly, I'm unhappy with the crystal. The drop rate is quite low. I have so far gotten 2 of the crystals and have only gotten 3 stars. Also all the champs in crystal are bad except maybe killmonger and even then he ain't great. For something that's so rare, it has very poor drops.

To be fair a lot of people have not even gotten one... so you are doing much better then them even only getting 3*s ;)
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    chev327fox wrote: »
    dkatryl wrote: »

I do not think it matters on difficulty... but I suppose it is possible it raises the chance a bit (I think people have said it does not though). I know I got one from Hard and I think the second one I got was from Expert (though not 100% if that one was not Hard too... I do 3 Trials on Hard and 3 on Expert each week).

I kinda feel bad as I have gotten 2 so far and pulled 4*s from both (first was a new Storm and then the second was a Winter Soldier dupe... which I fell in love with WS even more, he is so underrated). I really hope everyone at least gets one or two by the end.

To be fair a lot of people have not even gotten one... so you are doing much better then them even only getting 3*s ;)

Actually difficulty does matter. Go read the original post.
    mm1fiwxyb16i.png
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    420sam wrote: »

I do not think it matters on difficulty... but I suppose it is possible it raises the chance a bit (I think people have said it does not though). I know I got one from Hard and I think the second one I got was from Expert (though not 100% if that one was not Hard too... I do 3 Trials on Hard and 3 on Expert each week).

I kinda feel bad as I have gotten 2 so far and pulled 4*s from both (first was a new Storm and then the second was a Winter Soldier dupe... which I fell in love with WS even more, he is so underrated). I really hope everyone at least gets one or two by the end.

mm1fiwxyb16i.png

Ah very nice. I did not read that part (I just remember reading someone say it didn't matter... so seems they were wrong).
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I got 1 after 2 weeks! Got of course a **** 3* Iron Man!
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

mm1fiwxyb16i.png

So if I played expert all the time including ALL difficulties on day 7 and only got 1 after 2 weeks how does that stand with the "better chance" to get a wakandan crystal like you say?
    btw, what about those "chance" reveal you were supposed to do according to the new apple rules???
  • Gazzertron1Gazzertron1 Posts: 2
    I,ve had 2, normal and hard
  • Gazzertron1Gazzertron1 Posts: 2
    Both 4*
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    I've pulled one from hard difficulty a few days ago I believe I heard that on expert difficulty it's like a 2% chance and hard like a 1%
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »

mm1fiwxyb16i.png

So if I played expert all the time including ALL difficulties on day 7 and only got 1 after 2 weeks how does that stand with the "better chance" to get a wakandan crystal like you say?
    btw, what about those "chance" reveal you were supposed to do according to the new apple rules???

Just posting what I read. Unless you have data backed by proven statistics or unless Kabam intends on publishing the prize rates for each difficulty it is impossible to know for sure. But have a nice day and enjoy that 3* Ironman!
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Not true people can get together and come up with a rough estimate of the chances to get it like they did for some of the crystals I do agree we won't know for sure but we will have a rough estimate