**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please fix the LAG ingame

Game is so lagging I can’t get a 5 hit combo to save my life. Please fix your trashy servers so the game runs properly. I’ll be mid fight and it just freezes. Then comes back get 2 hits then I tap the daylights out of the screen and champ just stands there gets his head beat off! iPhone 8 Plus brand new phone with latest iOS. New iPad Air does the same exact thing!!!

Comments

• mespadamespada Posts: 59
    same here. lag has been stupid. it's actually made master mode more difficult than uncollected was, smh...
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    And months of complaints on this still fall on deaf ears lol, no fix in sight yet, no comments for Kabam for a timeline on a possible fix. Rest assured though, when a fix does come, two more shall arise lol. Hail Kabam!
  • Kabam having valentines day today guys not me not you most of my alliance and my friend alliance having this problem loss connection and lagging in game today and then you use potion to revive your champs i hope kabam will fix this problem today and a compensation for the lag problem resulting to loss health
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike stop with the constant game disconnection
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    44i1ry423km7.png
    3qkf4cymqtx2.png
    jb5uajlkuqvy.png
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Been absolutely terrible all day - been having major issues on iPhone as of late (iPhone 7)
  • Its not your iphone the problem is kabam game is lossing connection
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yup sam here, really glad I don’t spend anymore on this game/kabam. Waiting now for the emergency planned all is working as intended maintenance notice for the gazillionth time. You gotta wonder what it is that it just keeps happening with this game.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Yes
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Agreed this lag is ridiculous. My champs randomly just stand still not moving and it’s costing me in AQ and AW. This game is no longer becoming an enjoyable experience because 3/4 of our time is spent sitting and waiting on a loading screen which tells us we must check our connection. Sort it out Kabam. What causes these random crashes? Are you nerfing more champs? Did someone accidentally pull a 5* Iceman this morning? Are you checking that the parry nerf is still working? Bunch of hooligans. You may as well just make loading screens for other games because that’s all you seem to be good at.
  • @kabam mike @ kabam adora still not responding
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Stupid stupid lag. Don’t we pay enough for a decent server. Trash company and customer service.
  • Same, was exploring Act 5.4.5 the debuff immune path and had to use over 1,000 units just cause the lag would throw me off or disconnect fights. So glad I don’t spend money in game. This is ridiculous
  • @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf please gift us revive potion and health potion in quest for this lag issue in your side my hero die in quest for this lag ang connection hoping for your compensation
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Lag and disconnetion always