**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 5* roaster. What do you think?

My main team (for questing, AW, AQ) are 4* duped 5/50 Wolverine, Voodoo, Gwenpool, 4* unduped Hyperion and/or 5* Hawkeye. I don't plan on spending resources on R5 any more 4*, I'd like to focus on 5* now. Do you think any of these 5* can replace any 4* of my team?

5xk3e22x6mvf.png

Comments

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    get more 5 stars
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Rank up that spider Gwen mate she's god tier

Elite, you remember this words when they buff her next and give her bleed, poison, regeneration, power gain, power lock, ability redution and moon walking dance. He he he
  • Hawkeye, Elektra, and Guillotine are good 5* attackers. Guillotine would be better awakened for the heal which makes her a decent sustainable attacker. Elektra and Hawkeye are both good unawakened: Hawkeye for power control and bleed, Elektra for her defensive ability accuracy reduction when she stacks debuffs.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    antman is a decent defender since hes duped SIM will be good once hes duped arc overload will save you potions
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Keep pulling 5*’s, your best is currently Hawkeye, but his Prestige is lowwwwwww. Hope you pull a Magik, X23, Blade, Medusa, or some other crazy good champion.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Guilty HE and Elektra are good. JF is underrated imo. KG is good for war defense when he’s duped
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Guillotine should replace
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    I'm in the same boat as you are - I have EVERY single "god tier" champ at 4 star and either 4/40 or 5/50 (almost all duped). But my five star roster has demi-god hulk and then the likes of gambit, beast, winter soldier, juggernaut and spider Gwen. It'd depressing. As someone pointed out, however, Hawkeye, Guillotine and Elektra are very good champs. If you ever dupe them King Groot and SIM can be very useful as well. Just keep rolling
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    .... and here I thought we would see a picture of a deliciously cooked chicken.

Not gonna lie, my mind went there. Lol. Was walking away from being Grammar Police. My tongue is bloody though. XD