**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which hero to upgrade next to finish exploring act iv

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
All heroes are four star and unduped at 3/30 unless indicated otherwise. Goal is o fully explore act IV and then become uncollected. Current story quest team is

4 star SW duped sig 80 a 4/40
4 star SL duped at 4/40
4 star stark SM duped at 4/40
4 star AA duped sig 40 at 4/40
5 star unduped GP at 2/35

Which hero to upgrade next to finish exploring act iv 12 votes

X=23
16%
MasterTroller42VuDah 2 votes
Hulk
8%
BUZZdog3000 1 vote
Hawkeye
8%
Ffnmvigyivygyvk_1 1 vote
Angela
8%
Scottryan 1 vote
Void (duped - sig 30)
33%
buffajrGeneralDCBahamutshadow_lurker22 4 votes
Crossbones
0%
Quake
0%
Five star Elektra at 1/25
25%
GAM3RGUYbeyonder8421Drewbe14 3 votes

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Like most of these polls there are several "good answers"

-Hawkeye gives you power control (which your team lacks) plus great bleed damage
    -X-23 gives tremendous regeneration (which your team lacks) plus great bleed damage
    -Hulk is poison immune (no one else on your team is) and can be duped via the basic arena in a few months.

Elektra and Crossbones are very good options if you haven't finished RTL. Not so much for Act IV and becoming uncollected.

I think the most important thing is who NOT to waste resources on. VOID is useless - good but not great in LONG matches but without regeneration. Angela is the most overrated hero in the game and I have more success using nerfed Thor than with her. And finally, Quake's best days are behind her
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Five star Elektra at 1/25
    Problem here is most of your champs are unduped, and they need to in most cases. Your current team is pretty good, you may want to rank 5 some of them.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Hulk
    Whoops, I ment to pit Hawkeye.

Hawkeye is really good for progression early on because he does great bleed and power control has long has you spam special 1 you can clear through tons of content.

X23 is probley my number 2 because she does great bleed and regens a little.

Void can help you in the future when you try to tackle RoL wolverine but not needed for act 4.

Angela does great damage and would probley be my number 3.

Quake is a beast but takes a high skill level and a ton of practice to use.