Looking for Serious Kiwi, Aussies, Asians with a desire for Map 6

A bit about me
BigNateDeezy - L60 - 5200+ Prestige - Ranked 13 in NZ (Hero Rating 587k, will be closer to 600k when I rank a few champs)
I am a former leader of a 12m alliance that ran 5x5, with at least a full year of 100% experience.

Purpose
I have stepped away from my alliance and am testing the waters of a new American based alliance.

As the title states - I am looking to build a network of Kiwi, Aussie, and other contacts.

While i'm testing the waters I want to gauge what sort of practical and realistic interest there is out there in the community for such an alliance.

Alliance Goal / AQ / AW Standards / Requirements
Goal#
My core group and I would want this alliance to be somewhat serious and competitive - we have a minimal goal of being a top 200-300 bracket alliance, with a long-term goal of cracking the top 100's.

AQ / AW Standards#
AQ: We would be looking at running a baseline combination of at least one Map 6 a week, or a fortnight until we can get the treasury stacked to run it weekly.
AW: Those who have considered diversity on a practical scale, and have a decent amount of Tier 1-3 experience, and have a few MvPs to boot (yeah yeah exploration isn't a perfect metric, but at the very least at this stage earning a MvP is better than not having any at all)..

Requirements#
We are interested in kicking off with a 5k prestige minimum, with the core of us close to, or well over this amount. This means you will ideally have either:
  • a 6*, two or three r4 5*s, or even one r5 4*
  • an uncollected title - if you haven't got this yet, or you're nowhere near getting it you're probably a bit too far off from where we would want to start
  • a stacked item stash with t4b/cc and enough t2a to rank multiple champions - you're just waiting for someone decent

To close out
Once you have been a Leader for so long, it's hard to let someone else drive the ship - without wanting to change this, or do that better.

I have a small but powerful core group with years of experience to make this work, do it our way, and have a good time with a bunch of solid and reliable people.

Contact Details
If you'd like to contact me, or just want another Kiwi to chat with - flick me a friend request, or add me on Line.

Ingame ID & Line ID - BigNateDeezy

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Member Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hi, I am 14th in NZ, just below you :p (at least right now).
    So you are moving your group to a new alliance to be created? Or are you moving them to an existing one (i am guessing not the american one)?

I have some ideas to help organize an alliance, that may help (since it is very hard to recruit for mine, and you already have a group).
  • BigNateDeezyBigNateDeezy Member Posts: 52
    Tena koe @beyonder8421 - it really depends on how practical it is - but ideally we've been talking about starting our own alliance.

I know the trials and tribulations of recruiting very well, and I understand how difficult it can be - so this is basically just me sending some feelers out to the community to TRY and see if we can make something with the top NZ players.

As you know, when you scan the NZ Leaderboard, most of us are scattered around - for unknown reasons.

I want to consolidate as many of us as I can, and utilise my existing core, plus anyone else seriously interested.

I tried to add a disclaimer to the original post that it may take some time (weeks, months) but it is a long-term future goal for us.

I'd be keen to message you on Line if you'd like to go through this more
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Member Posts: 881 ★★★
    I just messaged you on LINE :p
    Disclaimer - this may take time (be it a week, or several months) but rest assured it is a BIG focus and dream of ours to make this happen if it's possible.

I will add more details soon of the other guys I have so you can see what kind of power you'd be working with. If you can't wait and want to know more - see my Contact Details above.
    Bump.

Immediate interested parties (14)

Americans (2) Avg. BHR 400k+
    New Zealanders (3) Avg. BHR 350k+
    Australians (3) Avg. BHR 400k+
    Asians (4) 400k+
    Other (2) 300k+