**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the most underrated champion in the game and why?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Who do you think is the most underrated champion in the game and why? 167 votes

Civil Warrior
11%
BadroseRocerMr_WiffCavalierGruftyZzyzxGuyMoletronSnaggleSilentJay08SirTodd_83Revan0607GogetaHammerbro_64Duke_SilverMmx1991AwashanoopAleor4N70hope4tgXdSpoodermanxD 20 votes
Rocket Raccoon
3%
Savio444AhitlawMr_mc_person34Crimsontide1616TheMarauder53Jaegr 6 votes
Beast
5%
SBundyBearErza_ScarletNinjAlanBigTrump2017ScottryanDingaloFLOATSdfmoore26Beyond00_ 9 votes
Iron Fist
4%
ninexhelixSummonerB2mysticdumpDr_StrangeGyanemdjerNightslamCiqMCOC 7 votes
Storm
7%
ShevaMilanNomarigerolAlCapone2727Dmack976637SiddhantKwatraarsjumBeerowswvonkGyanemdjerDomzi3JOJOHARASilver_Saga 12 votes
OG Black Panther
6%
AjavedCorpsmanDanicb94GAM3RGUYPlayerFlash69Lt_Magnum_1Nemesis666SpiderCoolsTrojanX05TheRealmKeeperTotalMonster109 11 votes
Yellowjacket
10%
Carmel1adqqedfyvrRandom_NoobF4k3_GaM3rJones979ThundercatprimeVeryCoolUserNameRixobAMFBeardedStarlordsilverseraphTheHoodedDormammuEmmanuelcoastStagedear85TheLegend27Branu0727EmorhcOneAboveAll13 18 votes
Winter Soldier
19%
Vdh2008NevvBLocoMotivesAlfa_PigeonDrOctavius2_2Spity68Fireballs5Chris_L_Htrey92008SIlverProfessorIl_JooObeyonder8421Sac123_MikeyBoi69Mqc19Anonymous346MasterYoda493Aanthochev327foxCupid 32 votes
All of them
7%
TonyStarkTerraFrodoT_BagginsimnooneStarscean98TurbulentUrFaceDonnymeijDONZALOOG1234BobomanMonstermatt1272PsychoticSlayerAwashanoop 12 votes
Other (please specify)
23%
DukeRomario26Mrbeast6000The_GrandmasterUsername1583SimplyidostuffChitlinsRunawaytrainnFoxhero007SungjBUZZdog3000Mr_A_DogZzzSKK65SpiritOfVengeanceKennadoNojokejaymgohard123FivesGeneralDC 40 votes

Comments

• All of them
    these are all good champs, just not the best. but still good champs
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    She hulk
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Winter Soldier
    Winter Soldier is the most predictable champion in the game because of ROL, but as an attacker is quite good when duped. He power drains and can bleed you or incinerate you to death.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon
    I’d say rocket as he may have low health, but he hits hard, his sp2 and 3 do big damage
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    Electro. I have him duped and at a high sig he does insane crit
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Civil Warrior
    I say vision
    His specials are helpful and he does not bleed

LOL Vision underrated? He's one of the best
  • Other (please specify)
    I think Venompool is so undertated. Especially as a 5-star. This dude has insane bleed damage and amazing regen that he can get over and over by using his sp1.
  • GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    Other (please specify)
    Personally I would have to say Classic Spidey when unawakened. He can do good damage and his specials do massive damage.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    OG Black Panther
    BP has great raw damage output. He is overshadowed by Blade and GP though.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Civie is highly underrated. If he's played correctly, he's a very useful champ.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Civil Warrior
    Heal block through his heavy and power drain on his SP2.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    I voted 'Other' for The Hood. Staggers on normal crit hits which nullifies the next buff (ie. Arc Overload, Fury, Armor, etc). L1 shocks and stuns the opponent guaranteed. L2 fate seals the opponent and gives you invisibilty making the opponent miss on projectile specials and on most basic attacks. L3 bleeds the opponent with a higher damage output the more power the opponent has. Heavy attack restarts any stagger, shock, or bleed. He can go invisible on demand. And the most amazing part about The Hood is, when awakened, he has full stun immunity on cool down from the invisibilty. Very effective for your Mordos and BPCWs. There's so much versatility and tools with the character that it's almost criminal how underrated he is. THEE swiss army knife of MCOC when awakened as a 5* at 4/55. If his life and power steal were buffed just a bit, he would be in the top 10 best characters in the game in my opinion. If you have him awakened as a 5*, you would not have any regrets whatsoever if you brought him to rank 4 or even rank 5.
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    What game?
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 79
    Storm
    I would say storm especially when awakened just gr8 damage stun shock ect I would choose her
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Howard. My man gets **** on soo much. Put some respek on his name
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Red Cyclops. He got me through Act 4.

Cuz he’s so effective? Because that’s what I’ve been told

Cos he used to be part of the perfect block team with mags and black bolt
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Iron Fist
    He had better days pre 12.0 but he still can hit like a truck. The goose egg on his armor rating is unfortunate. My r4 IF still gets me the some of the quickest wins I arena. My r5 IIF serves me well plowing through EQ.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Civil Warrior
    Civil Warrior has a power drain on par with Magik's albeit without power steal and his heavy doing heal block is very helpful. plus his damage output isn't the worst. A lot of people hate on him when he is very much a swiss army champ.
    also I LOVE hawkeye but lets face it people have advertised hi enough we are aware of his demigod status he is not underrated most people know he is insane by now
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Civil Warrior
    some of the guys you listed I don't think are under rated at all but very good. Storm and Rocket have huge damage output.
    My vote is for CW. He is a good tank, Can heal block, and power drain.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @Matty_Giz11 what game do you think lmao
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    She hulk and spider gwen and carnage and colossus complete garbage and need to be buffed
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Other (please specify)
    Old Man Logan and Hawkeye