**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel difficult bleed buff

Is it me or everyone else thinks that maxed out Archangel with 50> sig level is hard to get bleed buff even with 50 combo attacks.? Kinda frustrated like bleed buff probability is 1 in 50.

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Use heavy attacks to stack bleeds
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Parry and then Heavy, easiest bleed stacks and instant ramen noodles.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you're looking to stack bleeds quickly, you need to use his heavy attack.

With his normal combo attacks, he only has a low % chance to proc a bleed when he crits.

Combining this information, you can see that AA's bleed/poison/neurotoxins become very difficult to obtain on higher-PI, stun-immune/resistant champs. It's for this reason I typically don't use AA against Karnak & Rogue (stun-reduced) or Beast & OML (bleed-reduced).
  • Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    Keep hitting till neurotoxin kicks in them walk away.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    It is a little to do with rng but as the guys say above heavies are the way forward.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I've gone some days hitting heavy twice to get one bleed and others stacking four on the first.

Parry heavy is the most reliable way to get a decent bleed stack.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I’ve noticed even heavies doesn’t inflict the amount of bleeds it used to before ..
    I’m using arch from last 6 months
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Like everyone else has said, use your heavy. Also take blocked hits to proc the poison once you have the bleed going and then heavy again. With AA you dont even have to use specials. Just spam Heavy, Block, Heavy and let em die.