**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down?

Game down for me and a lot of my ally any one else?

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Same for me. I can't connect.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Yeah sucks
  • It's been down. 1 hour and counting
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    I think they forgot to do maintenance today...Normally when maintenance occurs we go why, nothing's fixed. Guess maintenance tries to reduce these types of problems haha
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Wish they would just fix current issues rather than keep adding new content the game becomes a pain in the arse the amount of lag and connection issues.
  • Half_NattyHalf_Natty Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    Yeah, I haven’t been able to log in for the last 10 minutes.
  • Adrian920307Adrian920307 Posts: 15
    Same here
  • I dont think they were supposed to have maintenance tonight. they didnt send an in game mail abt it
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought it was just my usual WiFi problems but it's not working on 4G either.
    Guess I know why now
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Have anything to do with ADRENALINE?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hey folks, we are currently investigating the cause of connection issues. We’re working to get this fixed as soon as possible!
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    I don't think even adrenalin could keep the game servers working 😂🤣
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    They gave the Adrenalin to the hamsters, but that only works for so long and they burn out. That's why the maintenance is done around 8 pm, PST, the Pet stores are still open and they get replacements cheaper at the end of the day, the ones that didn't sell during the day are discounted
  • AQ is running and cant play well hope they will reduce to 30 minutes time
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    It is back up for me now
  • Hi all! As the emergency maintenance is over and the game is running again, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.