**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any lucky blade owners?

Anyone got blade from 2-4* or 4* or even 5* 10k crystal?

Comments

• AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Got him 4* and duped him from 10 crystals.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I saved a couple 4* for today. Pulled Iceman & Voodoo (both new champs). Only real downside is that I already have DV as a 5*
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Nope tried 5 times but got spider Gwen , miles morales , groot, black panther cw and Karnak lol
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    4nkkphj9uyr4.jpeg
    Blade? No, not blade)
  • Jgoody723Jgoody723 Posts: 32
    u8b5frf0zhzh.jpeg
  • Jgoody723Jgoody723 Posts: 32
    ag1vze2mw2ps.jpeg
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Had him and been having him for 4 months
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Not a 4* one, I have 2*&3* versions of him
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    got a three star one at max sig
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Member in my ally pulled a 5 star tonight... super lucky
    Scratch that my alt just pulled him from a 4* crystal.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I was insanely lucky and pulled a 4* Blade from that free Google Play frosty crystal a month or two ago. No luck on the 5*
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Saved 7 got, ANTMAN, deadpool xforce, magneto marvel now, the duck, voodoo, black widow, and a wolverine. I’ve got the awakening gem and all the catalysts, I prob have to wait till he in basic arena in May :(
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Lol, just realized my post about getting Blade was my 666th post.
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    No but my Stark Spidey got duped in the process of trying for Blade.

Killllax a i also said in ally chat I WANT THAT STARK SPIDEY GIVE IT
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    pulled a rocked rack dupe in the first basic 5star I pulled last night. At 6k shards now so will have another attempt soon. only problem is its my second 5star dupe and my other is ultron
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Some 1 in my alliance got 1. Luckily mine is duped and rank 5 already otherwise I would have been mega jealous 😂ajevcvuhyzmw.png
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    yes i m guessing he s now in the crystal after the maintenance but for who tried yesterday;.;; BEFORE MAINTENANCE but was in the 5* screen ; i saw no ones pulled him yesterday

why didnt you wait for his featured crystal? its literally next week. you couldnt wait 1 week for him. And you opened 20 crystals when theres more than 80 5* lol so why would you think you'd get him?
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    whdtv73kzuu9.png

Was going for blade got this instead.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    yes i m guessing he s now in the crystal after the maintenance but for who tried yesterday;.;; BEFORE MAINTENANCE but was in the 5* screen ; i saw no ones pulled him yesterday
    Can say he was in ther Berfor. The maintions
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Iceman one of the best champs, cuz I got kingpin and storm)
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    TheDemon wrote: »
    i have a 2 star blade unduped :smiley:

Only a 2*? Didn't they give away a 3* Blade just last month?

I skip a month of gaming.

He was in before the maintenance, I pulled him from a 4* crystal on my alt well before the maintenance.

Hell I didn't even know there was a maintenance not that it was surprising that there was considering there was mad connection issues before I fell asleep.