**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ARENA CRYSTAL ONLY PRODUCING GOLD

VANQUISHERVANQUISHER Posts: 1
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
For over a week, the Arena Crystals have ONLY been producing gold - that's it. I open them daily and today, I bought $10K worth (5 Crystals) to see if I'd have any better luck. Nope. Just Gold - which, from what I can tell, can only be used in the Masteries section.

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Yeah its terrible. Its the same case with the uncollected ones which cost 10K BC each.
  • Vince1976Vince1976 Posts: 44
    i think it pays to open 10 at a time. anything less than that sees to be gold only in my experience
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited February 2018
    @CpcBoyboy I've opened thousands too. I usually opens 1mil BC worth crystals at a time.I just popped 10 that day and got lucky
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Is that the uncollected ones? Man I'd like a 5* punisher
  • It is all up to the RNG gods. Even if you bought a million arena crystals, its still possible you can not get a Punisher. However, units are really easy to get, I get 45 in almost every one. And plus, never underestimate gold! Its one of the most useful things in the game. You can get more insight on this once drop rates come out. So basically, its all in your luck. Buy a rabbits foot if you need to go that far for a Punisher.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    it's random. I was looking for gold and got 225 units :p
    You just need more gold, then you will get your units.