**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War season

So hey guys. I'm a pretty active member. On everyday and I have a 5* 3/45 rogue with solid 5 and 4* players and I want to just do wars but my alliance isn't about it. Are there any alliance who are about it? My alliance is at a bronze which annoys me and they get mad when I start new wars. If I need to leave to join a new alliance I'm down

Comments

• JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    If you mean no aq at all and just war I highly doubt it aq is the place to get most of your rank up materials you ideally want an alliance who tries to do the best in everything
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    edited February 2018
    @spidey31415926 friend me in game at sac 123. My alliance is looking for a few more people to be able to run 2 bg wars. We are in silver two. We do run aq but since aw seasons it's taken a backseat
  • Spidey0486Spidey0486 Posts: 81
    If you are summoner level 50+ then you'd fit in our alliance. Looking for active players who will participate in War Season and AQ. Running AQ (Tier 11) and AW (Map 4 & recently started Map 5). In game is Spidey0486 and Alliance is [123EC] THESHADOWS.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    When does the War Season end anyways?
  • When does the War Season end anyways?

April 3rd still a long way lol