**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Idea: All 6 stars start out as duped

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Might be an unpopular idea but I feel like when you pull a six star it should start at sig 1 one or something. Many of the current six stars depend highly on their signature ability to be useful. We all know that the odds of duping one atm are quite slim. And it wouldn't be unfairly powerful too bc 6 star sig stones don't exist yet. But, with the sig activated many of the 6 stars would actually be more enticing to players to upgrade. For example, Deadpool x force would actually be somewhat good if he were awakened as a 6 star because with deep wounds he would be great in short fights. Black bolt could actually be somewhat good if you have medusa. OG dd would have his chance to evade. Then kabam could make sig stones as rare as they want so that no 6 star becomes op.

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    6-Star Black Bolt is actually pretty good for his synergy with Ronan; now you don’t have to sacrifice a slot on your team for a weaker version of the character.

And do not forget about medusa
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    6-Star Black Bolt is actually pretty good for his synergy with Ronan; now you don’t have to sacrifice a slot on your team for a weaker version of the character.

@My_Superior true...but if bb is unduped he doesn't benefit at all because he can't even gain buffs. Ronan doesn't have any buffs either, they end up being support synergies for stronger champs. I'm not saying it isn't a great synergy, because I have a 4/55 drax, but currently there is no reason to use bb over drax except for the fact that he is poison immune
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I got Iron Fist, he needs to be awakened, but I do not expect them to change the rules for 6 stars.
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    Do you have any idea how much unbalance can a duped 6* cause in AQ ranks?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I get what you mean these 6 stars mostly need their dupe but it won't happen. I think this was their intention so that we can't get really powerful champs straight away.