**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank downs for CM.

Hey guys, happy valentines and all that lol.

I feel it's about time Kabam gave ranked up CM users an option to rank her down beyond the occasional rank downs we get.
I cannot tell you the amount of times her s2 has been fixed then broken fixed again and then broken. It's actually frustrating as hell trying to clear content with her knowing I'm restricted in the way I want to use her and is genuinely unfair.

Please fix her, rework her s2 completely or give us a rank down specifically for her.

Regards.

Comments

• FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Yeah she's fine if that's how you want to look at it. But you're still adjusting to an unnecessary playstyle to accommodate her broken s2.
    I love my r4 5* CM but I loved her more when I didn't have to 1 hit S2 because Kabam can't release a meaningful patch.
  • I too want rank down for my r3 5* cap marvel. Her sp2 is seriously worthless now.. I always use her sp2 at the last moments of the fight but now it never works
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    no i keep my capM at 5r4 she s fine for me, do 1 hit then spe2 no combo....

lol, so adjusting your playstyle to give up 4 hits every special when every other champ can play exactly the same and do full combos is your idea of working as intended? We all know how to land her sp2, but it's obviously broken and even acknowledged by Kabam. In longer fights, I just never use specials to keep her atk bonus maxed and finish with sp3 when they're at low health. Giving up a bunch of hits and reseting atk bonus every sp2 I think is actually a damage decrease and requires altering your natural playstyle (if you subtract the extra hits you had to skip in the combo in addition to resetting her atk, outside of already easy, short fights i'm almost betting never using sp2 will kill faster).
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Who's using sp2 on CM anyway? Just keep pounding away with a full special bar and don't use specials with her.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Who's using sp2 on CM anyway? Just keep pounding away with a full special bar and don't use specials with her.
    Indeed. She hits harder overall with a full power bar. Then just use it if you need to sneak in a ko
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I agree that the L2 is broken and restricts the use of the champ, however, who uses special attacks for CM anyway? You weaken her attack by using one. I would say the same thing about Wolverine if his special was broken.