**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got hacked!!

@Kabam I hav been hacked before but I didn't hav an acc to tell this, I spent many dollars to get to a good rating and hacked I made a hard pass but still got hacked.i lost my Top champs 40 4stars 5 at rank 5, 8 5stars(3 at rank2 2 tt rank 3) and after u announced we can't sell 5stars I started to play in that acc once again earned myself lot of champs 3 5stars ect.. and again he sold my champs.

Comments

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80
    3 5atars at rank 3 and others at rank1
  • I’m very sorry to hear about this situation. Please contact our Support Team for further assistance in securing your account! We aren’t able to assist with account specific issues here in the forums, but they will be able to help you further.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.