**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion definitely needs to be buffed in next update

javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests

Which champion definitely needs to be buffed in next update 54 votes

Iron Man & Sup Iron Man
9%
JOHNOSA1995EvilRazorjavedahmed56Scarlett_zak007 5 votes
Hulk Buster
3%
RapidlyStrange_happens 2 votes
Carnage
24%
ThatweirdguyAjavedBalm82buffajrRavenrob_33KyloCreeperzero7RCunhaSgtAnime1AhitlawStarscean98silverseraphBillybob9399 13 votes
Colossus
7%
ChovnerSnagglePatchie93Gogeta 4 votes
Karnak
3%
JJGDetro1d 2 votes
Groot
5%
Savio444TurbulentUrFaceKeatondudding 3 votes
Spider Gwen
1%
Firecourage 1 vote
All Of Them
44%
Golden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonSpity68SlickpeteythebluemanadqqedfyvrweavileIl_JooOBignauk78GAM3RGUYNipunkNomarigerolSimplyidostuffFoxhero007AlCapone2727Revan0607GeneralDCDukie5021BahamutLeanonymous214 24 votes

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Ofc I only favor him cause I was unlucky enough to pull him from my last 5*
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    WHERE'S SHESHULK?!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    There is STILL no venom.

Also karnak is already really useful reduces defensive abilities by 80 percent for so long, can ignore armour and resistances and passive evades, is a hard hitter with those really high chance of criticals, can reduce poison potency by a lot and shrugg off any non damage debuffs really fast. What more do you want?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    All Of Them
    KAMALA, I keep finding her! She's a nightmare
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    All Of Them
    And then some
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    All Of Them
    Sentry by far even thou hes not on the list, Sentry to me is as bad as it gets
  • How about what bugs need to be fixed in the next update huh
  • Groot
    You guys realize that buffing a champion isn't a 2 week process right? They have to essentially redesign a whole character while keeping up everything regular in the game. Don't get me wrong I want the weak guys buffed too but everyone seems to have taken the Luke Cage/Red Hulk buff as a sign that Kabam is going to buff everyone the players want them to. The next buff probably won't be for a while.
  • Groot
    You guys realize that buffing a champion isn't a 2 week process right? They have to essentially redesign a whole character while keeping up everything regular in the game. Don't get me wrong I want the weak guys buffed too but everyone seems to have taken the Luke Cage/Red Hulk buff as a sign that Kabam is going to buff everyone the players want them to. The next buff probably won't be for a while.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    All Of Them
    + Magneto and Jane Foster
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Carnage
    Carnage is such a huge disappointment for a very exciting champion. The Devs have acknowledged that he is terrible. Yes I have a 5* Carnage and 2 cosmic awakening gems so I am biased but he really should be improved.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    All Of Them
    All but colossus has been there since the beginning and literally ONLY has armor and bleed immune
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Iron Man & Sup Iron Man
    I think them all could be improved, with new champions they became really garbage at some point. But if we can do one at time to equilibrate all the contest, to do not break the mechanic and the interaction with others champions I think Iron Man could be improved, 'KAMON'! He is the genius of Marvel Universe, he designed the Spider-Man Stark Costume, one of the God tiers of the game and anyone can break his armor (so poor) or negate his heal (making him weaker), so at least he could be more resistent with his armor, build bleed and poison resistance, build levels to increase his attack.
    It could be awesome!
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    BB - king of the inhumans and one of the most dreaded pulls in the game. Even if he doesn't get a complete rework, at the very least his sp2 extra damage taken for an average damage special is ridiculous. A LONG time ago maybe he had the highest sp2 dmg in the game so it made sense to cause significant dmg to him, but he's fallen so far behind damage now that taking extra damage for using specials is pretty crazy.
  • 我真金的去買一英雄角色,為什麽每次一都么給我爛茄角色,我受不了

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Colossus
    Wildpants wrote: »
    How about what bugs need to be fixed in the next update huh

Kabam has limited knowledge on fixing bugs.